First Time Vape-er's First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
I registered here so I could share my experience with Innovapor, and because it seems like a great resource if I get into vaping like I do with most things I throw money at.

I did my research and bought my first e-cig, a Joye 510, and went with Innovapor for their very reasonable prices, and level of professionalism displayed on their website.

I ordered my my 510 starter kit and PCC Kit (an essential, I understand) for $75, I went ahead and payed the $24 for 1-3 day shipping, as I wanted off the cancer sticks in big ole' hurry. This was at 2 a.m., Wednesday August 12th. They're in Idaho, I'm in Kentucky. We're not exactly neighboring states, and I get a lot of packages shipped to me, so I fully expect a day or two for the order to be processed and then shipped before I can start counting those 1-3 days.

Last night, I went out drinking with friends and co-workers and bought what I prayed were my last two packs of smokes. I wake up blurrily today, August 13th, at noon on the dot to the sound of my door knocker. I threw some shorts on and stumbled to the door as the mail man is walking away with a package. He looked surprised as I flung the door open groggily. I am of European and Russian decent. The men of my family are hairy folk and I was shirtless, the poor ........

And what was that package? The 510 I'm vaping away on right now, with an unopened pack of 'boro Lights that will hopefully rot away after a few decades of not being disuse and neglect

34 hours, folks. To be fair, I payed for express shipping, but I never expected my package to be here this fast. I expected nothing less than 4 days, to take the processing side of the order into account. I was pleasantly surprised.

So, Innovapor, so far, you have a regular customer. Thank you for sending me business cards with my package, I will happily hand them out to those who are interested, and they are many. Kentucky has the highest percentage of smokers per capita in the nation.

My brother has already placed an order with IV, and my roommate is close behind. Good product at good prices. Good job, guys. :thumbs:

My single complaint is that I ordered a purple LED battery and a blue LED battery and received a Green LED battery instead of a blue. I'm sure those guys look at nothing but little black cylinders all day. A green got mixed into the blue bin. It's understandable.

-Rook

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
I wasnt even aware that they HAD a green one....id be happy that its a rare find....lucky e-cig i guess.....yea im a big fan of innovapor as well welcome to the world.!

I'm going to go with your lucky e-cig there. Been up for a few hours now, vaping fairly regularly. Haven't even looked at that pack of smokes, and I get cravings bad when I'm out. The verdict is far from in, but so far I have no desire for an analog. Could this be my four-leaf clover? I hope so.

-Rook

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
My single complaint is that I ordered a purple LED battery and a blue LED battery and received a Green LED battery instead of a blue. I'm sure those guys look at nothing but little black cylinders all day. A green got mixed into the blue bin. It's understandable.

-Rook

I have what are supposed to be three green 510 batteries coming soon, so when it shows up I'll see if I got your blue one by mistake. :D

Glad to hear you had such a positive buying experience, and that the vaping is keeping you off analogs!

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
So I put my PV to the test last night. I'm a server in a chain restaurant. The primary form of post-shift decompression is, of course, drinking. I had friends smoking all around me, and I had zero craving for an analog the whole time. Mighty impressive, I smoked heavily when I drank, and to not even think about tobacco was amazing. I inevitably had to explain what my 510 was and how it worked a ridiculous number of times, but today I had several co-workers say they were looking into getting one themselves, and two that had already placed orders (with InnoVapor, I might add).

I did discover last night that the 510 does have truly horrific battery life. I had to keep pacing myself so that my spare battery would be ready when the current ran dry. I have no doubt that I could crush one of these batteries in the hour and a half that it takes the spare to charge in the PCC. And really, if the 510 is your primary or only PV, then the PCC really is essential.

So that's already $20 that I haven't spent on analogs in the 30 hours I've had my 510. This thing will have payed for itself in a few days. I am very happy with my purchase.

-Rook

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
@hxj: At first I was dissapointed with my green LED, since I take my sense of aesthetics seriously. But then a very attractive darlin' of a girl pointed out that "You have Joker colors. Sweet.". Just couldn't argue with that logic. Not from her, anyway. :D

@SLDS If my experience is indicative, and I hope it is, then you should be vaping this evening. That schnit was snappy.

-Rook

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
I inevitably had to explain what my 510 was and how it worked a ridiculous number of times, but today I had several co-workers say they were looking into getting one themselves, and two that had already placed orders (with InnoVapor, I might add). -Rook

everybody that asks me about it says that they have been thinking about it. they are just too afraid to go for it! they will learn eventually!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
The GREEN LED'S are awesome!

I told Noah that he has to some day get me a green light for my EVO, Green is my fav color...besides chrome...still working on getting a chrome EVO with a green light and my life would be complete...unless they make men in the color too? HeHe

Again just to let everyone know

email us at the innovapor@gmail.com address

Happy Vaping!

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
The GREEN LED'S are awesome!

I told Noah that he has to some day get me a green light for my EVO, Green is my fav color...besides chrome...still working on getting a chrome EVO with a green light and my life would be complete...unless they make men in the color too? HeHe

Again just to let everyone know

email us at the innovapor@gmail.com address

Happy Vaping!

Well, jessetene, any man knowing of your passion for pigments would surely douse himself in green body-paint at your whim. Surely. Maybe it's just me, though! ;)

-Rook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread