First vape in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCCoutu

Oct 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why did you leave your vape at home?? At least you didn't cave in and revert to smokes, or at least that's what it sounds like.

TRUST ME, I was considering it haha. I forgot it the morning I left. Was totally planning on bringing it on the plane. I just didn't really want to spend $20 on something I wouldn't use when I got back

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
TRUST ME, I was considering it haha. I forgot it the morning I left. Was totally planning on bringing it on the plane. I just didn't really want to spend $20 on something I wouldn't use when I got back

If you saved 20$ while keeping off analogs as well, Kudos to you... I personally would have been in the first vape shop looking for a decent mod and tank that I would still likely use back home. That would have cost at least 120$ plus a bottle of juice, however... but I would have a second VV mod and extra nautlius mini :D

MCCoutu

Oct 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
The Torch:14408284 said:

If you saved 20$ while keeping off analogs as well, Kudos to you... I personally would have been in the first vape shop looking for a decent mod and tank that I would still likely use back home. That would have cost at least 120$ plus a bottle of juice, however... but I would have a second VV mod and extra nautlius mini :D

Yeah lol. I'm a little crunched for cash at the moment, but I plan on upgrading pretty soon. I've only been vaping for a little over a week now and I'm already hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread