Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
So, I had a package in the mail when I got home...which was AWESOME bc my day was a turd to begin with.....;)

Craig is a good guy, and thru all his bumps along the way, my mod showed up today and I did a VERY short video on it just to show those waiting on thiers how great it is :D:D:D:D:D:p:p

Remember, I was excited, didnt even have charged up batts, just threw it together and vaped it on cam....more to come in about a week after I get to play with "it" a lil ;)

YouTube - The "IT"/"Elendil" from ecigmods by Craig Patterson

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Laborer, they are hand made and went on a preorder...craig had some bumbs along the way so I suspect round 2 will be at least another month or two...they turned out to be a lil more work than suspected but he is a perfectionist so if you DO get a chance to get one in the future, rest assured he makes sure its in tip top shape before it goes out :)

...and ur welcome ;) I try to do reviews when I can...this was jus a mini "showoff" video lol, Ill do a more thorough one later :D

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
How does it compare to the MrPuffer you won?
Completely different Don ;) The MrPuffer you "prime as u please" and this one self primes...as you suck on the mouthpiece, it self feeds theu a small copper tube that enters thu the center atty hole. the Mr Puffer feeds thru a tube in the cart itself . :)

I like em both! Equally... :D:p:2cool:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Hey Crash,

You got any close up pictures of that thing that you could post? as there are no pictures or description of one of those anywhere on the net.

Randy
Craig has some pics under box mods on his site, out of respect for craig as a supplier, I will not post pics of his inner workings unless he gives me the ok to do so. I hope you understand, as he is still not gotten everyones orders out yet. However, if Craig says go ahead, Id be glad to do so :)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Getting 100% different opinion for this here....http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/95700-elendil-pos-vapezilla.html

jeez whats really going on.
Heresmy response to A's experience with his vapezilla...(I also respnded on A's thread)
geez, mine was ALOT cleaner than urs! Sorry to hear ur having issues with urs! I agree $80 is prob a tad high for this mod, but considering the work hours out into them I can understands Craigs Point of view as well.....I had to play with my tubing/cean it out, blow thru it but once I did my feeding system works great. Mine did not have all that sloppy epoxy all over it either....I feel for ya...maybe I was lucky to get a good one or maybe u got an unlucky one but time will tell when more ppl recieve thiers I suppose.

Happy Vaping!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I will, however post some pics of outer box just to compare to amadjns (sp?) box so you can see a comparison....

IMG00909.jpg

side
IMG00907.jpg

backside (cover off)
IMG00906.jpg

another side view
IMG00905.jpg

front
IMG00904.jpg

HAPPY VAPING! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.