First week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruven75

Apr 22, 2014
Canada
Hello all, I'm new to vaping, just started out on Tuesday. I have to say this forum is amazing, I cannot believe the amount of information and support, I've only scratched the surface.

I've been a smoker for the better part of 25 yrs, quit smoking a few months back, switched to dip and snus, it turned out to be more costly than cigarettes and my wife hated it more than smoking, I've now got her on my side with vaping, and not touched any dip or snus since Monday night. I was amazed she actually took a pull the other night! She wasn't a fan but seems to be ok with the whole thing! Yay!

My biggest disappointment thus far is coming down with a cold the day I bought my EVOD, so it's felt a little harsh and not quite as pleasurable the last couple days.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning as much as I can. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Keep calm
And
vape On

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antony73

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
China
I'm also a Newbie here and a few months into Vaping myself.

There is sure a lot to go on here.

I have been Traditional Shaving for many years, and after the one hundred or more years of good traditional shaving being around, such forums are still busy with new tips, tricks and products. Something tells me, Vaping could go the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread