Firsts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
It's been a heck of a week and I just can't get past going to the gas station for you know... :facepalm: But I gotta stay positive, it's been a week of firsts.

First:
Thought that vaping can completely take over...
5v vape
6v vape
and if everyone is ready, let the drum roll...:?: burned atty :blink:. THANK YOU!

Oh, and congrats to Xanax for AVEjuice's 16th contest.

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
Howdy, yes, the change from smoke to vape takes some getting used to but is well worth it :)
I see you are down in Hayward, I'm in El Cerrito (near Berkeley) Welcome to ECF fellow Californian :toast:
We are both close to Tasty Vapors in Oakland..Now if we could just convince Geoff to open a lounge where we could sit and sample all the great flavors :vapor:..well I can dream :blush:

Sgt.Taz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Chicago,IL.
www.youtube.com
Stay positive! Some people take a bit longer and it's nothing to do with will power. We are all different biologically and thats why certain meds work for one and not someone else. Same follows for getting off analogs. Once you find that right combination you'll drive past the gas station and never look back :)

I planned a vacation. I was vaping and smoking for about a week. Then went on a trip. I left my smokes at home and done. Not a smoke in three weeks. Incredible for a 20 year smoker of a pack a day. Freedom. As a therapist, one of the keys to stopping an addiction is changing behavior. The vacation took me out of my routine. It was also pretty cool vaping on the plane and not having to run down stairs in the A.M. to go out side to smoke. :)

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
5v-6v vapes? On what atty? Keepin' the atty wet?
IMHO @ 3.7v = LRattys, @ 5v = standard/HV attys, @ 6v+ = HV atty.
More often than not when @ HV is that the atty tends to starve for liquid-- cartridges & cartos can't keep pace w/ the liquid demand on these devices.
Drip tips & juice feeder mods help alleviate the issue.
Keep on vaping!

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
I planned a vacation. I was vaping and smoking for about a week. Then went on a trip. I left my smokes at home and done. Not a smoke in three weeks. Incredible for a 20 year smoker of a pack a day. Freedom. As a therapist, one of the keys to stopping an addiction is changing behavior. The vacation took me out of my routine. It was also pretty cool vaping on the plane and not having to run down stairs in the A.M. to go out side to smoke. :)

Thanks for the encouragement. And I know I picked up on stealth vaping and all but,
Huh? US Marshals?

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
5v-6v vapes? On what atty? Keepin' the atty wet?
IMHO @ 3.7v = LRattys, @ 5v = standard/HV attys, @ 6v+ = HV atty.
More often than not when @ HV is that the atty tends to starve for liquid-- cartridges & cartos can't keep pace w/ the liquid demand on these devices.
Drip tips & juice feeder mods help alleviate the issue.
Keep on vaping!

Just an eGo with LR and delrin. I guess I was just mindless treated that like a hookah. The 5 and 6 I'm babying, so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread