• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fish fry with a suprise ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
So it has been 2 years since my last real fish fry as they do not really do that too often in texas. I went to the painted parrot for my fry return. The wait was tremedously long and I went to the bar for a beer. To get straight to the point right at the bar the had signage for Blu cigs. This of course compelled me to ask the gentleman bar keep if this meant that using e cigs was allowable in his establishment. He answered quite happily "why yes, even the staff use them. They work like the equivalent of 1 pack of smokes" I was about to go into the details of the varied different and in my opinion better pvs out there when I thought ....now is not the time just enjoy the moment. So I pulled out my eGo and vaped away while we waited for a table after eating and maybe a couple draws during the feast as well.

So basically I am saying is YEA!!!!!! West Allis has a vape safe place at Painted Parrot.

C-K this ones for you :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:toast::toast::toast::toast::party::party::party:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Someone say meeting??
party-smiley-012.gif

I'm totally open any time BUT the 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread