Status
Not open for further replies.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
I emailed Five Pawns a few months ago asking if any of their ejuices were tank crackers. Their replay was NO.

Interesting.... maybe it's only fake citrus that cracks tanks... Cause I'd be amazed to find out Queenside is using anything but a real Blood Orange extraction... It's taste is so true.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
So if you vape the 5 pawns does it ruin you on other e-liquids?

I have been with the same vendor for the last 3 years and only order 3 flavors from them. Their juice and flavors were just that good that I never found another vendor or flavors that I liked enough to vape all day. Until.......

I got some Queenside and Gambit in last week and now my normal vendor just isn't cutting it anymore. I just do not enjoy their juice anymore like I used to. The Queenside is good but I am really digging the Gambit.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Why is it in your cupboard? It is already pre steeped and ready to go as soon as it arrives.

X2!!!!
Get those bottles out and start vaping hurry!

I also bought there sampler pack and all 5 of the flavors are extremely accurate to their description....I didn't like all of them because they just weren't what I liked to vape but they are some damned good juices!

Bowdens mate has me hooked!
I was disappointed with grandmaster thought because Instead of a peanut butter taste I just tasted peanuts:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
havent tried it yet kinda not wanting to pay top dollar if ive never tried the juice before

I do not consider it top dollar. Are there cheaper juices on the market? Absolutely. But many brick and mortars are charging this or more for terrible chinese crap. Plus Five Pawns includes Free priority shipping on EVERY order saving you $5 bucks. If you can't get over the price hurdle, keep an eye on the classies and you might be able to get some to try for less $.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I want one that I don't have to wait to steep-so i assume if you smoke right out of mail- no steeping required? From what I read there juices r premixed in barrels. So are they already aged?
Man I just got this in the mail today I love it its my 2nd fav maybe first....=)

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I want one that I don't have to wait to steep-so i assume if you smoke right out of mail- no steeping required? From what I read there juices r premixed in barrels. So are they already aged?

Correct. I just received a 30ml bottle of Bowden's Mate on Wednesday. The date on the bottle is 9/1/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread