Five Pawns Tasting Bar / Insignia Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

a9g

Jul 8, 2015
California
Just wanted to give a quick review on the five pawns Tasting bar in Irvine CA. Lucky for me I live about 10 minutes away I've been vaping their liquids for quite some time now. However, I have exclusively vaped Queenside and recently my new fav Symmetry Six. I had never tried any of their other flavors...

Needless to say I tried them all yesterday and was pleased with the entire lot. My favorites that I took home were Grandmaster (reminds me of my favorite comfort food banana and peanut butter sandwich) & Gambit which seems to be everybody's favorite five pawns flavor. (will for sure be in the rotation from here on out)

A couple others I sampled were Castle Long Reserver IV which was amazing, and Bowden's Mate - this was my least favorite mainly because I don't like minty flavors.

In regards to the tasting bar experience it was second to none for me. The staff was top notch and very knowledgeable. The atmosphere was very comfy they have a great lounge area with a massive couch and big screen TV on.

Below are a few pictures from my trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread