Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Hey GG Bros. and Sistaz,

So, I have two GGTS's, one was a pre-leak fix, and the other one came to me updated. I know that a few people have had issues with NON-Imeo atties (myself included) regarding LR, HV & XHV atties particularly 510's having the resistance of the center pin pushing the bottom of the atty up into the threads. This will not happen on the upcoming Imeoatty 510's (or any Imeoatty for that matter), as he has told me about the way his atties are free of worry ;) (we expect nothing less from him ALWAYS!).

I just received both my new button, and magnets to put in both units, so I took most of today giving both a complete overhaul and polish. Upon disassembling the full housing from the top cap, I realized that by backing off the tension of the 2nd nut, NOT THE ONE THAT TIGHTENS THE HOUSING TO THE TOP CAP, the pin moves MUCH more freely, and will NOT interfere with the sealed no-leak function. If you want to take it a step further, take some 3-in-one oil and oil the pin, as well as flood the top of the center pin housing and work the pin back and forth until the o rings inside feel like they are good and lubed up. If you have air in a can, you can blow out the extra oil, or just use a Q-Tip.

Atties SHOULD have better build quality, but as we all know SHOULD and DO are just not in the Chinese Manufacturing Handbook (no offence to any Chinese People...BUT it's TRUE!). I believe this should put an end to your frustrating atty issues until the full Imeo Line hits our beloved retailers ;)

Hope this helps, and please let me know if it works for YOU!!!:D

Much Love - Mr.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread