FLüX™ Nectar - Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Two words: Mountain Rift! I love this stuff! The only thing I'd like to see is a triple shot of flavor, but I'm a flavor hog, so that's just me :)

Oh, lest I forget (Senior Moments are getting more and more frequent!), Swedish Fish. It's excellent!

So I didn't see a thread talking about GV juices and am wanting some opinions. Want to try some of it and would love to hear some suggestions:)

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Mountain Rift has good TH. Swedish Fish's TH is a little milder, but pretty good. When I want to bump up TH, I add a little PGA to the eliquid. Not more than 5%, though, or you'll dilute the flavor.

with this question in mind....can someone(s) comment on TH. I am not a TH maniac but I needs it to be decent. I need to feel it. It does not need to hurt. Thanks guys.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got my bottles of Sugar Cookie and Belgian Waffle at 24mg. Sugar Cookie is decent (will prolly go for double flavor next time). Belgian Waffle is perfect at reg flavor strength, def taste the syrup flavor. TH with the waffle seems better for me. Be careful with the 36mg bottles, juice drips out of the tip fast!! :) Overall I am satisfied, especially for the price. This was my first try at the Flux Nectar. Thank you GotVapes

Both are are 70/30/5 ratio

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for the report back...we tweaked the FLüX blend to have a tad more PG in it...

Just got my bottles of Sugar Cookie and Belgian Waffle at 24mg. Sugar Cookie is decent (will prolly go for double flavor next time). Belgian Waffle is perfect at reg flavor strength, def taste the syrup flavor. TH with the waffle seems better for me. Be careful with the 36mg bottles, juice drips out of the tip fast!! :) Overall I am satisfied, especially for the price. This was my first try at the Flux Nectar. Thank you GotVapes

Both are are 70/30/5 ratio

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Its not a tease at all, we seriously strive to find you new and exciting products, I have slept 14 hours in the last 4 and half days, on the phone and skype minimum 1 hour to 2 with each factory a few times a day and daniel is also doing the same, we feel a change is coming in the industry and are looking forward to its arrival and are doing everything we can mentally and financialy to make this happen, this i can promise you.

Some products/projects have been left alone by others and we decidedafter researchingto pick up the ball and help move certain projects along while others are just about to hit the scene and we have those new things coming as well.

The true issue is production times and shipping so we are hesitant to announce everthing but Daniel has worked hard and I have as well and together we are going to be bring you all exciting new things every other week or so.. We will keep you updated as we get close to each release.

Sorry if we are stressing you out:p

This pertains to the juice because the multiple new products coming all benefit form thinner juice which they base many of their designs on, we have helped some overcome certain hurdles in understanding Americas vapors dont always use thin juice, so we came to a compromise on certain design changes and while our juice isnt no where near as thin as your typical dekang its thin enough to perform well in all the new devices arriving and the products we already sell with the right amount of vg among other things for thicker vapor and Th.

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
was about to head into the tanning bed, when I figured i'd check my mail first. Yay!!! package from GotVapes!!!! I originally forgot that I had ordered Swedish Fish. However since I already knew that I LOVE gummybears from GV, I popped in 6ml of swedish fish into the Reo Grand. Holy Wowza!

I can remember being a little kid, going to the candy store and buying the swedish fish for a penny a piece. Got Vapes Swedish Fish vape brings back so many memories. I love it.

I'm off to go deliver my mom her bottle of Gummy Bears!!!!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Egads bad. Do you and Danno have to tease us on every thread?

I've already had to up my dose of anxiety medicine. I'm not a well man you know. I can't take too much mor.........................................thump!

___________________________________________________/\_____/\_____/\_____ Its okay, I'm back.

love it!.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread