The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FLüXomizer CE2-X Arriving In a Few Days--Product Pages WITH ALL Ohms for Product Notifies are up...

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Mar 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    In preparation for the GotVapes FLüXomizer CE2-X arrival I have posted the preliminary product pages so that you can visit and place a notify when in stock. We are hoping to have this item in stock by possibly Friday depending on its customs journey. Click the Logo below to navigate to our product pages:

[​IMG]

As always at GotVapes, when this product arrives we will have plenty of original photography including closeups and various angles. Chris will have an informative video that will be posted on the product page as well as here in a sticky thread.​

We will have these in plenty of stock and at all OHMS as usual with the ADDITION of a 3.6OHM option for HV Vapers, exclusively and ONLY at GotVapes.com

Danno​

Note: We are working on brand new Product Page pics and extra photos, hopefully to be seen in next coupla hours...​

2. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    I can't resist vape fans:

3. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I've looked at the product page and do not see where the 2.8 - 3.0 ohm X's are...are there not going to be any in this ohm range like the other fluxos?

4. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    We had to eliminate one of the ohm ranges and we found this one was ordered least :\ - did ya like that ohm range?

5. CJsKee

CJsKee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I'm thinkin I need some of these in XL...BUT, are regular drip tips gonna fit? I've got some reg clearomizers I ordered in December and my drip tips do not fit. When I push all the way in, it cracks the plastic. And I don't like the little drip tips that come with.

6. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    If they are the same diameter as the regular Fluxos...which I'm guessing they are then a 510 drip tip will fit but it's extremely tight. I haven't cracked one using a drip tip but I was always afraid I would so I just use the rubber tip that comes in each box which I'm actually preferring now that I got use to it.

7. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    you gotta yse a 501/901 drip tip plain 501's dont fit to skinny

8. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Our clear drip tips fit them snugly and nicely...

9. SynJyn Smyth

SynJyn Smyth Full Member

Oct 10, 2010
    eastern NC
    Is there glue on the base? I cant really tell one way or the other.

10. CJsKee

CJsKee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2009
    Oklahoma
    That's what I wanted to know...thanks, Danno! I'll be getting a couple when I get the CE2-X, and a couple of those filling bottles, and some...ya know, other stuff :laugh::vapor:

11. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

there is no glue at the base.

12. pixiedust

pixiedust Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Nevada
    Do the XL's wick better than the old version? With those when the juice was less than 1/2 full I would have to tilt the thing and let juice get on the ceramic piece, after doing that for awhile I have pretty much gone back to the regular length ones.

13. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I would like to know the difference in performance from the older version to the newer version, same thing just a thicker wick right ? so if I took some extra wick and added it to all the new/older version ones that I have will they perform just as good as these newer ones guys ?

14. badkolo

the experince i have with the ce2 x fat wick is that the thickness of the braided wick stores more juice inside it then the older wicks which where string like and had no density to them. this is what i think is key in why the ce2-x performs so well including the maximer.

15. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Are the plastic tubes any heavier than the previous version? I always had problems with mine cracking at the bottom.

16. badkolo

The tubes are the same but should be less prone to cracking unlike the first versions that came out mid december. It seems the way the tubes where cut caused some to crack faster then others and that has been improved on since then.

We will have replacement tubes for sale when our order arrives any day now in the meantime until the new thicker tubes are made and shipped which we have also ordered.

17. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    This is how all my tubes have cracked too, and I'm not fond of the little drip tips that come with them...so I'm hoping the diameter will be little bigger, maybe???

18. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    This answers my question about diameter! Thanks Bad!!!!

19. badkolo

i think alot of people will like the maximizer more then they realize. time will tell, its the best of all 3 worlds, clear, metal, and wider plus a bigger mouth peace that is more like the ones we are accustomed to.

20. naviathan

naviathan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    As always, I have to try everything. Gotta give the Maximiser a go.

The CE2-X is fantastic and so far has been the best vape I've had, ever. Definitely stocking up on those when they come back in stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.