Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Christmas came early today, finally received the Flash-e-Vapor V2 made by Artur Schwarze from Germany.

Here it is on the Provari with the Flashi Beauty ring.

C00Qk1x.jpg

Must say that the build fit and engineering that went into the Flashi is spectacular. Every thing fits like a glove and is an ideal match for my Provari.

The build platform is large and very easy to mount. This tank is basically a dripper with dual wicking system that feeds the juice into the dripping chamber. It reminds me a lot of the Tailfun GS but only bigger and all Stainless Steel.

The vape is simply fantastic. I just threw in a simple 1.4 ohm micro coil with cotton wick through the coil and wrapped around the dripping chamber. The flashi vapes as well as my Aqua that has a dual coil .5 ohm vertical build. The beauty of it is you can pop the whole tank off and rebuild or rewick it with the tank full of juice. Filling is a breeze, just unscrew the tank while it's upside down, fill it up and screw it back in. Easiest fill job I have had with any tank.

The top cap of the dripping chamber has two large wicking holes that you put silica wrapped with a small strip of SS mesh through. Then when placed onto the build platform the ends push down on to the coil wick. Then you screw your filled tank onto the dripping cap. So basically one has two separate wick systems in this rba. One wick system to wick the juice from the tank to the dripping chamber, and the second wick that goes through the coil and absorbs the juice from the tank above. Sounds complicated, but it is quite simple and easy to build and install.

Below is a pic of the under side of the dripping chamber, you can see the two wicks on either side of the center stem hole.

n8QcbMy.jpg

The next pic is of the coil deck. You can see part of one post. I just used cotton through the coil and wrapped the tails around the diameter of the base up over the terminal posts and tucked the ends beneath the coil. The thought was to soak up any extra juice that gets to the bottom deck. The two wicks that come from the tank rest on top of the wick that covers the posts.

OwEcvM9.jpg

The air intake is adjustable. The flashi comes with three screws that are drill at three different diameters so you just insert the one for your ideal draw. If needed, one could always drill one of the screws out to a larger size, or vape without a screw at all and have a super airy draw. You can see the air screw in the first two pics. The top pic shows it from the outside, the second pic you can see it protruding through the drip chamber cap. Also available for the flashi is a regular dripping cap and stem, also a tank extension and stem that adds an extra 3.5 ml to the 5.5 ml tank giving it a 9 ml capacity.

When I had correspondence with Artur, he said I was the first person in the U.S. to be appointed the flashi. And I am one happy vaper, with a great rba. Well worth the price and the wait. All day at work the main thought going through my head was DAMN!!! That's a Great Vape!!! DAMN!!! lmao.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I first looked at the Fashi over a month ago, then I then I found a pre-order for the Ehpro clone that fell through, so decided to get the Authentic Flashi, since there is nothing like the real thing baby!! lol. So glad I did. This has got to be the easiest rba I've ever built, and provides a fantastic vape flawless vape from the very first build. Absolutely no issues, quirks or temperamental wicking issues. It just works. Plus since you can get the dripping cap and tip, and extended tank and stem, you can have your rba and drip it too!! The best of both worlds.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Wow your the first lucky American to get it.. How much did that run a bill and a half?

This looks very, very much like an atty that I really wanted to get but never did because its only 15mm diameter.

- the pali v4

Pali V4 Stainless Steel R/A Tank

Pali V4 Rebuildable Atomizer Stainless - Atomizers - Atomizers

It's been around a while but hard to find much info on or decent pics.

This looks like its would be a good option for 22mm + mods. What the diameter on this?

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Flash-e-vapor V2 clone kit from white stag vapor. I didn't realize I was getting the whole kit with dripper, long mode with both ss and poly tanks, and I think there is a provari cone.....so I'm not feeling to bad about the $50

holly cow bapgood, lol I thought the taifun was long. that thing with the extension is HUGE! too bad you can't get just a regular size clear tank so it wouldn't need to be that long.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
holly cow bapgood, lol I thought the taifun was long. that thing with the extension is HUGE! too bad you can't get just a regular size clear tank so it wouldn't need to be that long.

On my side by side it shouldn't be too bad....but on a kicked 18650 tube mod it's ridiculous :lol:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Should be getting a clone late today, looking forward to trying it out.

Dice, have you tried many different builds?

Bap, I just threw in a 1.4 ohm micro coil with cotton, and it was vaping so good I didn't feel the need to mess with it. Has been the first rba that I have had that just was fantastic from the get go. But I am sure I'll try something different with the next build. I usually just try the tried and true standard builds when get a new rba, so that I have a base to compare with. The simple build proved to be fantastic.

Looks like your clone is a 1:1. Plus you did get all the extras, so would say you still received a good deal for the price paid, and it's in you hands. lol.

So, this appears to be a genny style with a twist, a bottom coil genny, no?

No not a genie by any means, yes it uses small Strips of SS mesh around silica to wick juice to the dripping wick, and I am sure one could build it with a SS mesh hybrid wick, but not a genie at all.

Wow your the first lucky American to get it.. How much did that run a bill and a half?

This looks very, very much like an atty that I really wanted to get but never did because its only 15mm diameter.

This looks like its would be a good option for 22mm + mods. What the diameter on this?

I bought the Provari ring with it, so total was like $160. The flashi fits the Provari perfectly so it's about 23 mm at the base. Really a great vape. It does remind me a lot of the taifun GS, but bigger.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
Clone Warning!!!!

Woo!!! This clone is starting to show its clone teeth.

When I was tearing it down to go scrub I noticed the coil posts were different heights, like they were switched and didn't set level because of the insulator under one post. So I figured they just unscrewed and I would swap them.

What I found truly dumbfounded me!!!

That is a 28g stranded wire soldered to the center pin and the one coil post!!! :facepalm: .....oh and hot glued in :lol:

I'm not sure how the authentic FEV is done, but I'm fairly certain it's not done like this.

I'm okay with soldering and wires....but 28g stranded wire is not ok IMHO.

Looks like have some modding to do :lol: .....I think a 20 amp pcb spring pin will work nicely for an adjustable center pin :D

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
Ouch, well at least it was a good thing you found out now. Any other comments about the build quality? Did you even get a build slapped in and take a vape?

Overall the build quality is actually pretty good, but not as good as the Taifun clone. Besides the major fubar that is.

Luckily I have the means to rebuild the bottom end.

Nope, didn't get a chance to try it out yet.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I definitely want one. The authentic tho, after that last post about the clone. I'm trying to imagine what improvements/changes could be made for the version 2 and can't come up with any. Thanks OP

The Authentic Flashi is a great build, well worth the price and the wait. What I love about it is with a standard ohm build it produces the quality of vape of a sub ohm build and the flavor is great. Plus the ease of fill and build. It has quickly become my favorite rba.

Overall the build quality is actually pretty good, but not as good as the Taifun clone. Besides the major fubar that is.

Luckily I have the means to rebuild the bottom end.

Nope, didn't get a chance to try it out yet.

Fortunate when one has the ability to do that. Plus it came with all the accessories. I did end up purchasing the one on fasttech, after you posted about it on the hemp thread. Believe it's the Ehpro clone though. Figured it would be good to compare at the price they wanted for it. Slated to ship out the 6th.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Flash-e-vapor V2 clone kit from white stag vapor. I didn't realize I was getting the whole kit with dripper, long mode with both ss and poly tanks, and I think there is a provari cone.....so I'm not feeling to bad about the $50

I'm not finding the Flash-e-vapor V2 clone kit at White Stag Vapor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread