Flavor Addicts / Serial Vapers, What's in Your Current Daily Rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
If you switch between many flavors all day, but keep some particular must-haves ready to vape on hand all the time, what is your current every-day line-up? ... and bonus question: how do you organize it all? (Switch tanks on one or two mods? Have many mods and tanks set up to go? Other?). Is your daily menu pretty stable, or do you change it up frequently?

My current Daily Dalliances:

A creamy mint: currently either FAR's Marshmallow Breeze, or my own DIY (PA's Candy Mint + Atmos Lab's Kaimaki). I love a mint cream with coffee in the am, and while the brand may change, this is a flavor that's AOR (always on rotation) for me.

A Lemony Dessert Flavor: currently Mr. Meringue lemon curd (!) or Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart. I also have a couple of others lined up to try when they've steeped a bit more: Daddy Pig's Lemon Meringue Pie (early signs point to "yes!"), and MBV's Lemon Bar. I really love a good lemon dessert flavor, so this is AOR, and I go to it throughout the day.

Lenola Cream from Kite in Cloud: I *love* this, but it tends to be a little bit oddly fickle for me, sometimes feeling a bit harsh, sometimes the flavor seeming a little muddled or muted (probably a vapor's tongue issue?) ... but when it's hitting, oh man, I can run through a ton of this beautiful stuff.

Gingerbread Ice Cream Sammich, from Daddy Pig: I have a feeling this one is going to stay on the permanent list, it's not as sweet or heavy as it sounds, and I love how the spicy ginger and creamy flavors blend perfectly. I get through a lot of this.

Ultimate Apple Pie, from Daddy Pig: One of the three Daddy Pig (Belfast, Ireland juice maker) flavors I've tried so far, and they are all great. I can usually take or leave an apple pie flavor, but I really like Gambit from Five Pawns, and I really like this a lot ... though they are nothing alike. My husband who doesn't generally like bakery or dessert flavors (and who is a much more monogamous vaper, usually settling in with one ADV at a time) also likes this one a lot, which is interesting.

Castle Long from Five Pawns: Okay, I don't think I have anything new to say about this that you all haven't heard before. One of my Forever Faves, and mostly AOR ... as finances allow!

My own DIY fruit blend: Peach, strawberry, mango, coconut, tahiti vanilla, all Inawera flavors. This is AOR, and I tend to vape this in the evening, often with a glass of wine.

And that's about it for current Every Day. I am also always trying out other flavors and the rotation may morph as new stuff pokes its head above the crowd. I'd sort of like to add a creamsicle type flavor to the daily and have tried Mad Hatter's Cream Pop, which isn't doing for me, but I'll let it steep for a while longer and try again.

For how it's organized: I have a bunch of iSticks, a couple of Picos, plus a couple of Provaris and a Svoemesto Semovar, and pile of Nautilus Minis (plus a Vika Fantasy clone I'm trying out), so I have all my daily flavors locked and loaded all the time. (I also have some RBAs which I haven't quite yet gone back to building since falling off the vape wagon and coming back again.)

Me: MtL tootle puffer, if isn't already incredibly obvious!

Now you!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
My daily rotation of flavors has 4 main categories which have their own sub-categories

Tobacco
Bakery
Fruits
Deserts

I switch between these during the day and usually start my day with what was on the MOD from the night before but nothing beats fresh perked coffee and a tobacco vape in the AM. After the first cup I might go with a Cinnamon Bun or and Apple Cobbler to even a Blueberry Yogurt.

Reactions: smacuser

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Yeah that is something I forgot to mention when I get bored I will make what I call a Mood Mix which is a little of this and a little of that in a tank. I actually came up with an interesting Mood Mix yesterday which I am contemplating making a 30ML batch of soon. DIY allows for improvisation at any time and because the cost is minimal you do not have to worry if you make a nasty. I have been lucky because none have been.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
I've been DIY'ing for a coupla yrs; current flavors in recipes have sort of evolved i guess but right now my line up is all diy:
'El Blacco'-blueberry pipe tobacco + blackberry and graham crust-kind of like a cobbler with a cig!!
I vape this exclusively mtl in a ol' kayfun-still my favorite vape surprisingly! This is for dealing with any cravings (6mg)

'Gremlin Juice'-a custard I'm finally happy with..my adv for 'out and about'- a quick steeper and low % age recipe.
best in kayfun or Merlin rta's- 3mg nic

Banana nut bread-a recent fad. Well, my vaping friends like it. Same as above just to change up change from the custard. 3mg nic

A Sugar bear (bear drizzle) cuttwoods clone or Strawberry milkshake at 0 mg nic for messing around with clowdzbra type builds on rdta or rda's - mostly for playing around with coil builds, Claptons and fancy wires for a laugh.

I use either kanthal, nichrome, SS 316l and nickle ni200 wires. have yet to try ti

Equipment in rotation: Tesla 120 watt mod, ipv mini, rx 200s, various mechanical mods including a series mech. and a shiny side by side. + ego twist for travelin'.

For flavor chasing I'm still using 2 authentic magma rda's and 2 origin v2. kayfuns are my go to rta's for flavor!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
My current Daily Dalliances:

A Lemony Dessert Flavor: currently Mr. Meringue lemon curd (!) or Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart. I also have a couple of others lined up to try when they've steeped a bit more: Daddy Pig's Lemon Meringue Pie (early signs point to "yes!"), and MBV's Lemon Bar. I really love a good lemon dessert flavor, so this is AOR, and I go to it throughout the day.

Me: MtL tootle puffer, if isn't already incredibly obvious!

Now you!

Ms. TPuffer here, chiming in. :)

tazzle, since you're a lemon desserty person, might I be so bold as to recommend Clouds of Icarus Lemon Bar? Yummy tasty, and then some.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Today, it's the last of my HHV Berry Crunch. I plan to make my own Crunch Berries this weekend. The other is some Hangsen Highway I made; a 555 style tobacco.

A couple of others, right now, include a Tripoli (tobacco, fig, and almond) and Marlboro I've mixed for myself.

Oh, and Castle Long is pretty easy to make.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread