Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hello,

I have heard good things regarding BWB for a very long time now... and I wanted to give you guys a try as you are one of the few highly regarded vendors out there, and I have kept putting off ordering your liquids. Unfortunately, in reviewing your line of juices, I now have a terrible problem... there are around 20 of them that I want to try!!! :cry:

Why am I unhappy about that excellent news you might ask? Because to be honest, my current budget does not allow for that many juices at one time. :(

Therefore, I am seeking advice from your current addic**...errrr your current jun****....errrr your current fans and customers on what flavors they would order if they were forced to keep it to 10 or under. Please keep in mind that if I like a significant portion of them then I will be certain to order more at a later date so if I like the first ones I will almost certainly try them all eventually! ;)

After looking at the temptations on the website I must ask though... none of you here are evil enough to post about how horrible one of the limited flavors like malty, honey flue, ejoker or RY4 are just to prevent additional competition when they become available are you? :evil: :lol:

Seriously though... any advice from regular customers on what you would recommend from the following list as must trys would be greatly appreciated! :vapor:

555 Exotic
Applewood
Berry Bliss
Bluebacko
BWB Blend
Casablanca Blend
Cherry tobacco
Conundrum
Dulce De Leche
Ejoker
Honey Flue Nut tobacco
Honey Flue tobacco
Malty (already on my list of 10 for sure)
Malty Toffee (already on my list of 10 for sure)
Melonbacko
Menthol Tobacco
Orchard Frost
Ry4
Vanilla Bean

All thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated as I plan to order next week :party: (no money right now) :facepalm:

Last edited:

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
I've tried most on there. Like them all, but I will forever go back to the Menthol Tobacco (strong). So, IMO, put that one down.

Definites for me would be:

Bluebacko
HFN
Honey Flue.

These are absolutely all dayers for me.

Edit: You should know I'm partial to the tobaccos...

Edit 2: Oops, I meant to edit, not quote myself. D'oh!

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I've tried most on there. Like them all, but I will forever go back to the Menthol Tobacco (strong). So, IMO, put that one down.

Definites for me would be:

Bluebacko
HFN
Honey Flue.

These are absolutely all dayers for me.

Thanks Mattdog... I am hoping to get a nice compilation and you were the first! I would reward you... but see the reference above about limited funds! *grins*

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Thanks Mattdog... I am hoping to get a nice compilation and you were the first! I would reward you... but see the reference above about limited funds! *grins*

Oh please, I love talkin about this stuff! Anyhow, let us know how ya like it! And I hear ya, went a little out of budget this month to say the least...

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
I had the exact same dillema s you my first time ordering, I literally had about 20 tabs open and I had to try oh so hard to narrow it down.

I've tried about half of what you half on the list above. If I had to pick just one off there it would be orchard frost. I find myself always going back to this juice in between other flavours - even though I'm more of a tobacco guy ) Orchard frost is definitely a must try. Fresh out of the mail the vape is awesome, while the tabaccos must find need some steeping, somthing else you should consider with your order.

I'll also give a vote to casa. I hated this juice at first, but I'm now vaping it a month and a half steeped as I type this...hold on .... time for a hit .... Ah yeeeah. It really is a great juice, incredibly unique tobacco flavour. There's this strong smell to it when you first get it, there's this certain scent to it... I don't know how else to describe it but like a pipe tobacco-ishness to it (which to me is nasty, I loathe the smell) and it has this taste to it as well fresh out of the mail. But after a month of steeping, this taste and smell become subtle and incredibly well blended with whatever else is in there - and it results in a awesome awesome...hold on... (vaping intermission)... Yes very awesome vape.

Oh yeah, and if you manage to get your hands on ejoker or ry4 - don't order them, terrible juices :evil:

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Allazar - I would tweak your list just a little to make it look like this.

Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca
Casablanca

But then again some folks think I have issues sooooo.... YMMV. :D

I think if you have the funds to start out with your list of 10 different brews you don't have to worry much about any of those in your list.
The only two that I have in question are RY4 and Ejoker. Those two are discontinued but should they become available definitely snag a bottle of each of them as they truly are the holly grail of e-juice. Just don't let yourself to allow them to become your all day every day vape because they have been put to rest and will most likely never be available again if they do in fact reappear briefly.

I'm a tobacco kinda guy but here are just a few I would recommend to start out with.

Tobacco's
Casablanca (did I mention this one yet) :blink:
Applewood
Backo
Virginia

Light Menthol tobacco with fruit twist
Orchard Frost

Fruit flavor
Conundrum
Berry Bliss

Sweet clean kinda vape
Malty
Malty Toffee

There are so many more I would recommend but these are the very first ones that come to mind. You really can't go wrong with any of Don's brews.

Good luck and make sure you stop back in and let us know whatcha think.

Did I mention Casa comes in a handy 120ml sample size bottle now? :lol:

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Are there any flavors from BWB that are good without steeping? Im going to be ordering some but Im getting low on liquid.

I think steeping only makes the already tasty juices even better and better with time. I think the bwb vets could attest to this better than I, but when it comes to steeping taste is subjective. I mentioned earlier I needed to steep casablanca in order to really like it, others love it fresh out of the mail with no steep time - it's all up to your individual taste buds.

From my limited experience with the juices - some of the tobacco juices benefit the most from some time steeping and the fruit and others are ready to go asap. Orchard frost was amazing out of the mail, so was waffle, caramel capp, mango and I could list more. But this is different for all, I really liked cherry tobacco out of the mail as well as Honey flue. But I noticed each juice get richer and tastier as time went on. There are by the way a ton of threads in ths bwb forum section on steeping or not steeping various juices - have a look through and you'll see a ton of opinions and discussions on this.

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
Are there any flavors from BWB that are good without steeping? Im going to be ordering some but Im getting low on liquid.

Orchard Frost, Conundrm, Carmel Cap, peach are all great from the start. the frost really seems to get better with age but it has not stopped me from vaping it while I wait for the next 60ml bottle to get to it's prime. 555 exotic is best after a month.

I am generally hitting on what I have in stock and trying to order a month or so in advance so I have steeping time.

the honey flue's are great upon arrival but as everything else the only get better.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I think steeping only makes the already tasty juices even better and better with time. I think the bwb vets could attest to this better than I, but when it comes to steeping taste is subjective. I mentioned earlier I needed to steep casablanca in order to really like it, others love it fresh out of the mail with no steep time - it's all up to your individual taste buds.

From my limited experience with the juices - some of the tobacco juices benefit the most from some time steeping and the fruit and others are ready to go asap. Orchard frost was amazing out of the mail, so was waffle, caramel capp, mango and I could list more. But this is different for all, I really liked cherry tobacco out of the mail as well as Honey flue. But I noticed each juice get richer and tastier as time went on. There are by the way a ton of threads in ths bwb forum section on steeping or not steeping various juices - have a look through and you'll see a ton of opinions and discussions on this.

Thats actually a very fair statement. I actually prefer some juices unsteeped and vape them like crazy when I get them before they change. Most IMHO get better over time. Oxidation and time for the flavors to blend better are what contribute most to the process. Most of the non tobacco vapes see far less change than the tobaccos. Your also absolutely right that its different for everyone. Its really difficult to say "let it steep it will get better" For some it will.... For some it wont. Taste is a funny things. Experience and perception change how we taste things beyond belief.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
Ill just order some and see what happens.

That was going to be my suggestion because you really can't go wrong with any of Don's juices. My all day is Orchard Frost, and I have never steeped it. However, one of my other faves is Cherry Tobacco, and that has to steep for the flavors to really pop especially the tobacco.

I have only had one or two of Don's juices that I didn't like right out of the mailbox, but those are the ones that I put away and revisit them a month later. I would say out of 17 different flavors I've tried of Don's 10 of them were great out of the mailbox, 3 of them need to steep, and the last four just weren't my taste. Those are pretty good numbers if you ask me. How many other vendors can you say that you liked 58% of their flavors out of the mailbox? That's why I stopped buying juice from other vendors. If I ordered 5 samples from a vendor, I would like 1 or 2 of them at best if I was lucky. When I order 5 different flavors from Don I usually like them all. I'm not afraid of buying 15 ml bottles from Don if it is a flavor I haven't tried before because I know that there is a greater chance I will like the juice, and end up buying more. I made the mistake of only buying 10 ml bottles of flavors I hadn't tried before once, and that first 10 ml bottle of Orchard Frost was gone in less than a week, so I had to wait until pay day to buy more, it was h-e double L.

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
Great idea on the 15ml bottles. I am expeiencing that mistake now with conundrum. Even though I ordered a 60ml bottle the next day after the sample came in I find myself staring at the last 2ml in my 10ml bottle hoping that it will last until I have a backup. Although I have 15 other flavors to choose from(all BWB) it sends chills down my spine just the thought running out.

Yes, I have issues!;)

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
Great idea on the 15ml bottles. I am expeiencing that mistake now with conundrum. Even though I ordered a 60ml bottle the next day after the sample came in I find myself staring at the last 2ml in my 10ml bottle hoping that it will last until I have a backup. Although I have 15 other flavors to choose from(all BWB) it sends chills down my spine just the thought running out.

Yes, I have issues!;)

I have those same issues Namgic, except with Orchard Frost. When I went through my 10 ml bottle it was about a week and a half before I was able to get more, after that I have been buying a 60 ml bottle every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread