Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I ordered a sample pack of flavor blends and premixed base from DIY eliquid Supplies a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to see if I liked them and if so I could use them in between my monthly mixing parties lol!

I haven’t tried all of them but the ones I have tried are pretty good I’m happy to report. The recommended percentage isn’t on the bottle unfortunately but can be found on the webpage for that particular blend. Also the Notes/Comments people have left were helpful.

I like my juices between 15-20 % flavor so I increased some of the recommendations. I know a lot of you prefer it 10% or under so start low and add as needed.

Flavor Blends | Cost effective and time friendly DIY, shake and vape!

fwiw I’ve tried Watermelon Breeze, Peaches & Cream, Fruit Custard( my fave!), Blueberry Lemonade and Cereal Milk Blend (least fave)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I like my juices between 15-20 % flavor so I increased some of the recommendations. I know a lot of you prefer it 10% or under so start low and add as needed.
That's a good range/brands. Some folks like them higher/lower. I wonder if sub and non sub ohm'g along with type of nicotine has something to do with it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
That's a good range/brands. Some folks like them higher/lower. I wonder if sub and non sub ohm'g along with type of nicotine has something to do with it.
For me, yes. More vg in the subohm juice I think balances it some, but I do use 1-2% more flavor for plus ohm tanks. If the bases were the same pg/vg I bet it would be more like a third more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread