The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor Blends by DIY ELiquid Supplies

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Fidola13, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I ordered a sample pack of flavor blends and premixed base from DIY ELiquid Supplies a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to see if I liked them and if so I could use them in between my monthly mixing parties lol!

I haven’t tried all of them but the ones I have tried are pretty good I’m happy to report. The recommended percentage isn’t on the bottle unfortunately but can be found on the webpage for that particular blend. Also the Notes/Comments people have left were helpful.

I like my juices between 15-20 % flavor so I increased some of the recommendations. I know a lot of you prefer it 10% or under so start low and add as needed.

Flavor Blends | Cost effective and time friendly DIY, shake and vape!

fwiw I’ve tried Watermelon Breeze, Peaches & Cream, Fruit Custard( my fave!), Blueberry Lemonade and Cereal Milk Blend (least fave)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. NatashaTMT

NatashaTMT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    @Fidola13 I hadn’t heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    That's a good range/brands. Some folks like them higher/lower. I wonder if sub and non sub ohm'g along with type of nicotine has something to do with it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    For me, yes. More vg in the subohm juice I think balances it some, but I do use 1-2% more flavor for plus ohm tanks. If the bases were the same pg/vg I bet it would be more like a third more lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Hadn’t really thought of that but now that you mention it ... I know flavors really are strong in using RDAs which is what I like so I’ve been mixing for that in particular. In the sub ohm tanks the flavor isn’t AS strong. Interesting idea.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.