Not open for further replies.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Yep. The Fusion drip tip by Viscous Ant. BF Cyclones with or without AFC were difficult to track down when I got this combo. Actually, I was chasing after the AFC version and had to mix/match a top fed with the cyclops cap to get one put together. Then I decided I liked the non AFC cap better. I did drill the air hole wider, but I don't recall how much.

And even though the AFC cap is milled to accept that tip, it looks crappy IMO.

ThatGuyIvory

Jul 23, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
Marquis is a very solid pick, I've picked up a Tobeco clone recently to give it a shot and found it surprisingly good. It beats most of my atties with a simple dual microcoil setup. I love the Origen v3 aswell, mostly because of possibilities it offers. MTL, direct lung, single, duals, vertical, horizontal, mesh if you want to.

I had no luck with the Freakshow and found it incredibly annoying to build. Even though my wicks were away from the AFC, even when I was not dripping through the driptip it was still leaking like hell, which is kind of unavoidable since the airholes are in direct contact with the side of the cap, so anything that goes down the cap goes down the airholes. Not to metion that you have to pay huge attention to how your coils are positioned above that airflow.
And after you do all these, it still is nothing amazing at all. The amount of effort you have to put in this atty to make vape decent is a huge missfire given how you can get amazing results on, say, the Marquis with barely any effort at all.

Derringer is a good one too, though you're probably going to get best results at 2 airholes on each side which is quite airy. You do need to build it lower than the rest. That being said, I still think Derringer is a very good atty and I enjoy it once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread