Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    "NicVape is unable to ship to customers in the United States at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Yeah, I decided to include them anyhow as well as Capella's US site (everything appears to be out of stock at CAP USA, probably due to PACT Act). We'll see what happens. I may remove them both at some point.

NicVape will likely move to another category if they start shipping to only non-US addresses like they were last year right after PMTA deadline date hit.

I'll note in blog post.

Reactions: rosesense

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Great job!!!!
    Have you been able to find a/one/single flavor manufacture who has a nearly complete line of flavors and tobacco flavors that are totally pg free? Couple of years ago, I could not find any one/single flavor manufacture vendor.

I think I do remember coming across a link to a site that boasted to be a PG free flavor retailer (or it could have been a manufacturer) but the site was no longer running. I believe it was in AU or NZ IIRC. At any rate, I doubt I'd find it again. You may want to ask folks that are more well-versed in DIY. I'm not actually a big DIYer myself. Only vape a couple single flavor DIY juices. The list actually interests me personally very little. lol At least right now. I just figured with the way things are going it would be a good idea to have a more updated list to flavor vendors. Hopefully in a few years someone else will clean it up and make a new list lol I do keep adding to it when I happen to come across a vendor not listed. I just did last night in fact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread