Flavor Drift (and using it to your advantage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I use cartomizers, and I drip regularly. In the past, I've been the type to fill one cart with one flavor, then drip it until it's dead, then switch to a new flavor.

Recently, we've been trying some new flavors, and I've developed a new way of looking at flavors. For my next order, I'm getting the following:

Hazelnut
French Vanilla
Caramel Mocha Coffee

The idea is that these flavors all complement one another well, and you can slowly change your flavor around by mixing up what you drip with. Not sure why it never occurred to me before, but now that I've tried it, I'm thinking mix-n-match flavors are the way to go. I'm certain I'm not the first person in the world to do this, so I was wondering...

What flavors do you guys like to mix-n-match? Any particularly juicy combinations I should know about?

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use cartomizers, and I drip regularly. In the past, I've been the type to fill one cart with one flavor, then drip it until it's dead, then switch to a new flavor.

Recently, we've been trying some new flavors, and I've developed a new way of looking at flavors. For my next order, I'm getting the following:

Hazelnut
French Vanilla
Caramel Mocha Coffee

The idea is that these flavors all complement one another well, and you can slowly change your flavor around by mixing up what you drip with. Not sure why it never occurred to me before, but now that I've tried it, I'm thinking mix-n-match flavors are the way to go. I'm certain I'm not the first person in the world to do this, so I was wondering...

What flavors do you guys like to mix-n-match? Any particularly juicy combinations I should know about?

Great info, I've recently hit the flavor wall with Vanilla Custard:( I haven't bought alot of flavors as the price is a bit higher and the wait is longer (worth it IMO). Trying to think of which flavors would be a good transition, Snickerdoodle compliments well, that I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread