Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Being new to this, I'm sure my tastes will change over time. For the time being though, I've found my happy spot when it comes to flavors. Not sure how typical I am, and I'm curious!

I don't enjoy vaping the same flavor for any length of time. Even with flavors I love, I stop enjoying them within 10-15 minutes. I've found that I like keeping two flavors going and alternating very frequently between them. The best combination I've found is Decadent Vapors' Doppio Espresso and EC Blends' RY4. These are WOW when alternated. Does anyone else switch back and forth this frequently? I will hit one a few times, then switch to the other for a few hits.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I generally have 5-6 loaded cartomizers going at a time and I constantly switch between them. Right now, my filled cart collection consists of: RY4, Coconut Caramel Cookies, White Peach ala Zoe, Gingerbread, Cinnamon Fireball, (all ECBlend), and a lone cart of madvapes Kick Azz Caramel. I keep them in a couple of Altoids boxes and I switch between them every 15 minutes or so.

~Tiger

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Tigerlady...are using EC's Ry4...I think I ruined a carto by putting the RY4 after some rum and cola (the RandC is good, but tainted the RY4).

Yes, I am using ECB's RY4, but I clean my cartos if I am going to switch to a wildly different flavor from what I was using in there. At the very least, I sling, (taryn spin), as much of the old juice out as possible before adding a different flavor. The easiest thing for me, is to have dedicated cartomizers. I label them when possible, but some I can easily tell what they are by the scent of them.

~Tiger

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
i have 8 juices that i carry around with me every day. i probably vape 4 different ones daily.

my 8:
NLV: Bounty Hunter, Line Rider, Renegade
BWB: 555E, RY4 <--(used sparingly)
AVE: Boba's Bounty
Halo: Prime 15, Tribeca

I'm still nailing down what I really like, but I usually take at least 4 different ones to work with me and usually vape all of them during the day. I love the variety, and I can't wait until I have 8 or 10 that I really love to switch between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread