Flavor of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Is there a discount on the flavor of the week or something? I can find anything on the website for ordering....

Magz, For the next 2 weeks thanks to the vaporbomb folks being out of town next Friday, VaporBomb customers are the luckiest. Cinnabomb (my personal favorite above all other red hot cinnamon contenders, it just plain blows the competition away without being all sweet and sticky like some) and Blueberry are flavors of the week for 2 weeks.

It should show up on their home page so do some scrolling if you don't immediately see them. I've had a hard time finding them in the past until I realized there was more to the page than I was seeing.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Magz, For the next 2 weeks thanks to the vaporbomb folks being out of town next Friday, VaporBomb customers are the luckiest. Cinnabomb (my personal favorite above all other red hot cinnamon contenders, it just plain blows the competition away without being all sweet and sticky like some) and Blueberry are flavors of the week for 2 weeks.

It should show up on their home page so do some scrolling if you don't immediately see them. I've had a hard time finding them in the past until I realized there was more to the page than I was seeing.
next two Flavors please!!

:toast:The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
2 1/2 more hours.. or maybe 1 1/2.. lol. Somethin like that!
Cool!!! Here is my last minute request for a MENTHOL(Virginia or Max Menthol would be nice!!)

:)Wiz

Edit: I just saw the Caramel listed(Not my cup of tea...if there are two flavors I could still get lucky!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread