Flavor problems with CE2 Clearomizer & 510 3.5 ml DCT

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikksterr

Apr 2, 2012
Chicago
I am using ego-t and ego-c batteries. I have a ce2 clearomizer and a smoktech 510 3.5 ml dual coil tank. I'm using halo freedom juice 12mg. I tried the juice in both the cartomizers and I don't get the flavor. A lot of vapor, but not flavor. Maybe 1 out of 10 hits will give me some flavor, but thats not how it should be working. I am using the right filling techniques and the right amounts - watched tons of videos before I started using these. However, I dont understand why I am not getting any flavors. I started suspecting the juice at one point, but then I tried the juice in a ego mega dual coil cartomizer by smoktech and the flavor comes out amazing! The throat hit, the flavor, the vapor, everything is just perfect. The only difference I can point out is that while the ego mega dual coil was a fresh unused cartomizer, the other two have been used successfully with other juices. But I did clean them out thoroughly and let them dry for two nights before I started using them again. Again, I watched cleaning videos before I did anything with them.

I know there's potential because I do get the flavor once in a while. Any ideas what I could do get the flavor out of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread