Flavor Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I just tried the black cherry soda and its amazing! I will be ordering more of that flavor in a week. I really like just about all the flavors I have gotten from here. I try other suppliers and they are just not as good.

Has anyone tried the marlbro flavor? My hubby is looking for a good smoke flavor. The marb he is using is very light and slightly sweet (like a little bit of honey) I am wondering if it is anything close to that. We are paying $20 for 15ml in town right now, and I feel he's been a bit high maintanance.:p

He dosen't care too much for the 555 or drewbaccos. To strong he says. :confused: I'm thinking about getting the marlbro for him to try. So it won't cost so much. Thanks!

I've tried Marlboro. It languishes lonely on the shelf, cruelly pushed aside by Kent High Voltage and Camule. I think these are the two best "real cigarette" flavors at NHaler. Not to say Marlboro is bad; it just doesn't have enough bite or "body" to it. That may suit some, but often I want to feel like I just torched one and want a strong flavor.

The samplers are awesome at $4 bucks each. You'll collect a bunch of 'em in your quest for the perfect vape. Ones that you set aside today as "meh" you'll come back to and you won't believe you didn't like them before.

vaping's funny like that.

:)

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
I ordered some samplers, all of which were as advertised with respect to flavors etc. I particularly liked the 555 menthol and Nuport. I ordered a larger bottle of the 555 menthol based on the sampler, however, the larger bottle doesn't taste quite like what I remember the sample tasted like (seems to be a more muted 555 flavor, still good, just not what I remember, might be me). What I'd like to know is if, using my standard JStick, I should order the HV flavors to be sure of the flavor coming through? What I especially like, is the amount of menthol in both the 555 and the Nuport. In my opinion, it should taste like tobacco smoke, with just a touch of menthol, because that's what menthol cigarettes taste like to me. Most menthol juices just take like menthol, with no tobacco at all. Keep up the good work, and any others that like Nuport or 555 menthol, please let me know your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread