The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor rotation/availability

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Jacoji, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jacoji

Jacoji Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2013
    Portland, OR
    I have 6 tanks filled with KBV liquids currently, so I am certainly not at a loss for flavors that I like and vape in rotation throughout the day - BUT - I seem to have made the mistake of coming across flavors mentioned in old posts in this forum that I don't see as currently available. Marionberry? Blackberry Ice Cream? I WANT these! And I want a mixed berry to add to Waffles so that I can start the day with my version of a rutti tutti fresh and fruity.

Will these flavors be coming back? Should I just keep checking for new flavors and stock up on amber glass bottles to hoard my favorites in case they become unavailable in the future?

2. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    It's under Ice Cream, which is under "KBV Originals" in the store. They have several flavors of Ice Cream, just pick the one(s) you want:

Ice Cream (various flavors)

I hope that helps!

3. Jacoji

Jan 1, 2013
    Portland, OR
    Thank you! I saw ice cream (various flavors) but was thrown off by the picture looking a little sherbet-like. Order placed. Fear of losing favorite flavors eased.

4. Jacoji

Jan 1, 2013
    Portland, OR
    Received. Loved. Split the Blackberry with a friend and he is most happy too.

5. DrewGrimey

DrewGrimey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    san jose
    I want my flavors!!!! ordered Troll bridge cookie and gooey better cake, 40/60 pg/vg no extra flavor option, hope they taste as good as they sound

6. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    Gooey Better Cake is so amazing!! The only thing I can complain about with GBC is that it is an absolute carto killer. I get less than 15ml's thru it before the carto has to be changed. Troll Bridge is good out of the mailbox but really shines after it steeps for a couple weeks.

7. DrewGrimey

DrewGrimey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    san jose
    yummm, I can't wait, been looking for a good dessert/cake/cookie vape for a long time now

8. VaporHead512

VaporHead512 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    It's an hh357 killer too. GBC was my all day vape, I literally bought every variation of GBC on the market and Kick Bass won that contest, but it started killing all my atties. Doesn't kill my genesis' tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.