Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I have 6 tanks filled with KBV liquids currently, so I am certainly not at a loss for flavors that I like and vape in rotation throughout the day - BUT - I seem to have made the mistake of coming across flavors mentioned in old posts in this forum that I don't see as currently available. Marionberry? Blackberry Ice Cream? I WANT these! And I want a mixed berry to add to Waffles so that I can start the day with my version of a rutti tutti fresh and fruity.

Will these flavors be coming back? Should I just keep checking for new flavors and stock up on amber glass bottles to hoard my favorites in case they become unavailable in the future?

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Gooey Better Cake is so amazing!! The only thing I can complain about with GBC is that it is an absolute carto killer. I get less than 15ml's thru it before the carto has to be changed. Troll Bridge is good out of the mailbox but really shines after it steeps for a couple weeks.

I want my flavors!!!! ordered Troll bridge cookie and gooey better cake, 40/60 pg/vg no extra flavor option, hope they taste as good as they sound

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
Gooey Better Cake is so amazing!! The only thing I can complain about with GBC is that it is an absolute carto killer. I get less than 15ml's thru it before the carto has to be changed. Troll Bridge is good out of the mailbox but really shines after it steeps for a couple weeks.

It's an hh357 killer too. GBC was my all day vape, I literally bought every variation of GBC on the market and Kick Bass won that contest, but it started killing all my atties. Doesn't kill my genesis' tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread