Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
IMG_20131127_105303.jpg IMG_20131127_105316.jpg IMG_20131127_105333.jpg IMG_20131127_105456.jpg IMG_20131127_105522.jpg

My mess of flavors were getting out of control. So, I got a little crafty. I also made a couple of bottle holders to use when I mix. I'm always afraid of the dreaded bottle knock over.
I used pvc corner bead that is used for sheet rocking. A little shipping tape and silicone hair bands.
Advantages:
See your lables
Bottles not laying flat
Bottles stay put
84 wizard labs 8ml viles capacity
Different size bottles fit
and last but not least:
The Lid Closes

I will post a couple more pics in the next post.

Edit to include a How-to https://docs.google.com/document/d/18tMV9tXq6DtorV_mJGxQ-HgNs04-J3f3fE_B0SbFKGQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
You are clearly favor-deprived and need an additional box. Hopefully they stack. :)

Easy to read the labels, no wasted space - I like it. My storage is two cardboard boxes with bottles in zip-bags. Not nearly as attractive.

Yes, they are stackable. I plan on making another one with a couple less rows to store my made juice. With one or two less rows, taller bottles would fit, you know, the ones with the dropper tops.

And thanks or the nice replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I always knew you were smart, but do you have to be such a show off???? :laugh:

Seriously, that is some ingenious thinking on your part and I hope you realize I am going to steal your idea :thumbs:

Steal away Stone. It is pretty easy to put together. Let me know if you come up with any good tweaks.

sda2010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Pittsburgh
My mess of flavors were getting out of control. So, I got a little crafty. I also made a couple of bottle holders to use when I mix. I'm always afraid of the dreaded bottle knock over.
I used pvc corner bead that is used for sheet rocking. A little shipping tape and silicone hair bands.
Advantages:
See your lables
Bottles not laying flat
Bottles stay put
84 wizard labs 8ml viles capacity
Different size bottles fit
and last but not least:
The Lid Closes

I will post a couple more pics in the next post.

Nice setup Dunder, that's a lot of juice!

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread