Flavor tastes burnt I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
I've tried changing coils multiple times but it hasn't worked. It's been tasting kinda nasty for about a week. I turned my wattage all the way down to 5w with no luck. I cleaned the tank and everything as well. It's an istick 40w with a melo 2 tank charging with a cord that barely lasts 30 mins at a time. I chain vape. But I've taken some breaks and it still hasn't helped.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That’s odd. Possibilities that occur to me off hand:

Even though you’re changing out your coil you’re not treating it right in some way and it is burning anyway

The only consistency is the juice. Perhaps there is something wrong with it

Have you tried doing all these things at once? (Clean out the mod, change and prime the coil, use fresh juice) or only one at a time?

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
That’s odd. Possibilities that occur to me off hand:

Even though you’re changing out your coil you’re not treating it right in some way and it is burning anyway

The only consistency is the juice. Perhaps there is something wrong with it

Have you tried doing all these things at once? (Clean out the mod, change and prime the coil, use fresh juice) or only one at a time?

All at a time. I've tried three different juice ive bought this month.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm brand new to this so I think I'll go with a tank that's not rebuildable.
    That's cool.

I think maybe your juice is killing your coils. If it's really sweet, you can expect almost a week max out of most coil heads.

If you can use a (tiny blue) screwdriver, there are prebuilt coils and YouTube to check out.

Maybe someone else will jump in with another option.

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
    That's cool.

I think maybe your juice is killing your coils. If it's really sweet, you can expect almost a week max out of most coil heads.

If you can use a (tiny blue) screwdriver, there are prebuilt coils and YouTube to check out.

Maybe someone else will jump in with another option.
    I generally change is every 4 days, but that taste isn't going away at all now.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I generally change is every 4 days, but that taste isn't going away at all now.
    The general answer would be to clean your tank from head to toe.

All parts in between.

But, there might be a more logical solution.

@Asbestos4004 :eek:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread