HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
FW Ande's Mint
10% Double Dutch Chocolate
5% Creme de Menthe

FW's Candy Cane is the single flavor closest to Halo's Kringle's Curse. Add tiny bit of Creme de Menthe and tinier bit of TFA's Koolada, and it stands up to a side-by-side vape comparison.

I like several FW flavors as simple, single flavors at 15%. Salted Caramel and Swedish Fish are both outstanding.

Reactions: LeeLee26

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Yes, FW's Salted Caramel is flavorful. It not hugely different than their Caramel Candy flavoring. I find it a tad less sweet, and personally, I don't taste salt. I use those two flavors almost interchangeably, both at about 15%.

I was also disappointed in that Butter Toffee. Just blah. I still haven't found any toffee I really like.

I either love or hate FW's flavors. Love Tres Leches (light cake flavor, very milky, super for cake recipes), Butter Pecan (YUM, and it's strong), and many others...but I can't even be in the same room with Yellow Cake, uuuurgh, and Chai Tea should be called "mouthful of spice rack". lol - I know many would disagree.

Chase J Hall

Nov 14, 2013
Sandy, UT
I either love or hate FW's flavors. Love Tres Leches (light cake flavor, very milky, super for cake recipes), Butter Pecan (YUM, and it's strong), and many others...but I can't even be in the same room with Yellow Cake, uuuurgh, and Chai Tea should be called "mouthful of spice rack". lol - I know many would disagree.

I've had no luck with the YCBatter and gave up long ago! That being said... FW has many delicious decadent flavors.
I think that among the carmels the dbl dutch choc and cinn bun are heavenly mixed with the Vanilla ice cream.
I am starting to use more TFA but i'm still a FW fan.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Since nobody has added to this thread in a while, a couple more:

ROOTBEER FLOAT
12% FW Root Beer
2-3% FW Wintergreen
(without the wintergreen, the root beer flavor is a bit flat)

MALIBU-COLADA
15% FW Pina Colada
0-3% FW Jamaican Rum (or 1% FlavourArt Rum to better match a Malibu flavor)
1 drop Koolada per 2-3ml of finished liquid
The Pina Colada flavor is excellent, even without Rum

Mojito and Double Apple are two of FW's best flavors. Mojito is sharp lime with a bit of spearmint. Double Apple is a surprisingly good flavor all by itself, nice balance of sweet and tart. 12-15% flavoring is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread