The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor West Sugar Cookie anyone?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by bamsbbq, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bamsbbq

bamsbbq Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    anybody have any opinions on this?

i got about 20ml in a trade and have yet to find a recipe that uses it.. i also got some vanilla cupcake and i like this at 20% with a couple of %'s of other flavors or sweetener.

what would you do with sugar cookie? i am not fond of real sugar cookies so have to come up with a way to use this flavor up.

2. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    I actually have this one and do like it. I love sugar cookies IRL Why don't you make a peanut butter cookie with it?

3. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    very good idea...if only i had some peanut butter..havent even tried getting my kit i won yet..lol

got any flavors u wanna trade?...lol

4. Shilo

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    I do, they are on the PIF trade thread, and you probably don't like those I am trying to get rid of, plus I am looking to try some of the C ones and nobody gives up the C ones. :(

5. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    i will trade you my 25ml bottle of Coffee clear for your 5ml Coffee clear... i am getting a better deal here i know..please take it..please please..lol

6. Shilo

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There

LMAO...:censored: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.