The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor wish list (for my RDA/RDTA)

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by vaper1960, Sep 6, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaper1960

vaper1960 Super Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I've been doing DIY and having so much fun, but just using MTL tanks with drop in coils. I have a RDA/RDTA but waiting to get a more powerful mod to use it (right now just using a single coil on it to taste test juices) I've been afraid to risk my drop in coils on these. Anyway, these are the flavors I want to try (and mix together) Any specific suggestions for what brands to try?
    Chocolate
    Coffee
    Caramel
    Peanut butter
    Toasted marsh mallow
    Brown sugar
    RY4 (I currently mix with tobacco but want to try by itself)
    and any other coil "killers"
    Want these in single flavors to experiment with different combos.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    FA - Choco
    FA - Caramel
    TPA - Peanut Butter
    TPA - Toasted MM
    TPA - Brown Sugar
    TPA - Ry4 Double

No coffee, sorry :)

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. vaper1960

vaper1960 Super Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just to clarify... TPA and TFA are the same, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yes - The Flavor Apprentice, and the Phlavor Apprentice. Different spellings of the same thing.

JK. Really, the Pefumer's Apprentice. Same. I think it's along the lines of Perfumers Apprentice division of vape flavors is TFA.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. vaper1960

vaper1960 Super Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    BTW, I like to make really small batches and do a taste test of each one with a RDA (quick dry burn and rewick in between) then just for kicks, mix what's left all together. Have a feeling this one is going to be very yummy!
    No suggestions for coffee flavor? I know, they are usually combined with other flavors (not just straight coffee)
    Oh, Brewdawg, that was phunny. (hey, can't wait for cooler weather so I can start making beer again... been a long hot summer here)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yeah, life got pretty busy and I went almost a year without brewing. Did a batch of Kama Citra a few weeks ago that I'll be dry hopping this weekend, and kegging next weekend. Have to- it's football and good beer season! :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  7. glasseye

glasseye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    I've heard good things about Hangsen Australian Chocolate but haven't tried it yet.

8. GaryInTexas

GaryInTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2013
    NE Texas, USA
    My fav for coffee is INW Tobacco Coffee Paradise at about 3%. Tobacco is low key in this but it's a very nice smooth coffee, not bitter. I keep this in my regular rotation.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. vaper1960

vaper1960 Super Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Thank you all for the suggestions. BTW, even though I want individual flavors to work with, no harm in telling me your favorite combos of some of these. I totally want to make "smores". I also often mix tobacco with other flavors (helps tone down some of the sweetness) I have already done extensive homework on tobacco flavors (and NETs and even making my own extracts)
    Just realized... I have some RY4 and going to try some straight up in my RDA (single coil for now) in the morning with my coffee!