Flavor wish list (for my RDA/RDTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I've been doing DIY and having so much fun, but just using MTL tanks with drop in coils. I have a RDA/RDTA but waiting to get a more powerful mod to use it (right now just using a single coil on it to taste test juices) I've been afraid to risk my drop in coils on these. Anyway, these are the flavors I want to try (and mix together) Any specific suggestions for what brands to try?
Chocolate
Coffee
Caramel
Peanut butter
Toasted marsh mallow
Brown sugar
RY4 (I currently mix with tobacco but want to try by itself)
and any other coil "killers"
Want these in single flavors to experiment with different combos.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Just to clarify... TPA and TFA are the same, right?
Yes - The Flavor Apprentice, and the Phlavor Apprentice. Different spellings of the same thing.

JK. Really, the Pefumer's Apprentice. Same. I think it's along the lines of Perfumers Apprentice division of vape flavors is TFA.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
BTW, I like to make really small batches and do a taste test of each one with a RDA (quick dry burn and rewick in between) then just for kicks, mix what's left all together. Have a feeling this one is going to be very yummy!
No suggestions for coffee flavor? I know, they are usually combined with other flavors (not just straight coffee)
Oh, Brewdawg, that was phunny. (hey, can't wait for cooler weather so I can start making beer again... been a long hot summer here)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
BTW, I like to make really small batches and do a taste test of each one with a RDA (quick dry burn and rewick in between) then just for kicks, mix what's left all together. Have a feeling this one is going to be very yummy!
No suggestions for coffee flavor? I know, they are usually combined with other flavors (not just straight coffee)
Oh, Brewdawg, that was phunny. (hey, can't wait for cooler weather so I can start making beer again... been a long hot summer here)
Yeah, life got pretty busy and I went almost a year without brewing. Did a batch of Kama Citra a few weeks ago that I'll be dry hopping this weekend, and kegging next weekend. Have to- it's football and good beer season! :thumb:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thank you all for the suggestions. BTW, even though I want individual flavors to work with, no harm in telling me your favorite combos of some of these. I totally want to make "smores". I also often mix tobacco with other flavors (helps tone down some of the sweetness) I have already done extensive homework on tobacco flavors (and NETs and even making my own extracts)
Just realized... I have some RY4 and going to try some straight up in my RDA (single coil for now) in the morning with my coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread