Flavorah Concentrates Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Myself & 7 others have really enjoyed it! We still are. Yep, taste truly is subjective! FLV mango is new for me. So I have plans to try it in other recipes but haven’t yet. Wish I had more to suggest but I don’t atm.

For now I've set FLV Mango aside as I'm positively addicted to FE Mango. I'm sure I'll revisit it soon. I have 9 different mango flavors here as I have a definite mango fixation. :D

Edit: just checked my flavor stash, I actually have 13 mango flavors here.:shock:

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    can you recommend a general CAP to FLV ratio
    2 CAP to 1 FLV. Actually mixed 4% Cap to 2% FLV, as a straight Guava. When time permits I'll add in my Strawberry and finally Pineapple. But the Guava's right where I'll want it in an ADV (not blasting my head off and blowing out my taste buds) mix.

And their Sweet Coconut is almost to die for.
    Alpine SB is a couple drops per 30ml to me.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    It’s just a plain TPA coconut doesn’t say anything else. here’s the link
    You might have used it at too high of a %. Similar in potency to their Guava, that's a sub 1 %'er to me, and very good. Your taste buds might vary.

@ceeceeisme I really enjoy the Banana Nut Bread and Bananas Foster. The Lorann's (yellow) I get a nasty astringent note.

On a side note I believe I have highly finicky taste buds, not a supertaster by any means, more like almost blind to some and super sensitive to others. So I don't even trust me all the time. While primarily a Temp Control vaper, I always test in Power/wattage mode as I've found you can enhance or mask/mute flavors (menthol), or even burn flavors (Cocoa, Peanut Butter) at different temps.:shock:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    For now I've set FLV Mango aside as I'm positively addicted to FE Mango. I'm sure I'll revisit it soon. I have 9 different mango flavors here as I have a definite mango fixation. :D

Edit: just checked my flavor stash, I actually have 13 mango flavors here.:shock:
    I absolutely LOVE fresh mango! I only have 4 so far. I’ve been looking for one truest to fresh. Haven’t used it yet but recently just obtained FE mango, when ECX had all the FE on sale about a week or so ago. Now, I’m excited to try:w00t: Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    2 CAP to 1 FLV. Actually mixed 4% Cap to 2% FLV, as a straight Guava. When time permits I'll add in my Strawberry and finally Pineapple. But the Guava's right where I'll want it in an ADV (not blasting my head off and blowing out my taste buds) mix.

And their Sweet Coconut is almost to die for.
    Alpine SB is a couple drops per 30ml to me.
    I have these two but I’ve added 10 flavors to my list to purchase just from this thread alone:facepalm: I know when I finally do get around to trying all my flavors, I’ll probably have a much smaller repurchase list. In the mean time, I don’t know of a better way than to keep trying until I find my favorites. I love fresh fruit though and will definitely mix this tomorrow. Do you have your strawberry & pineapple percentages yet or still working on it? Thanks for sharing!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    I really enjoy the Banana Nut Bread and Bananas Foster. The Lorann's (yellow) I get a nasty astringent note.

I use the LA colorless version of Banana Cream. I use it pretty low - usually around 2%, 3% at the most.

How we taste things is very subjective however, so I totally get you. I'm no super taster either but I also have my likes and dislikes.

And as a side note, something I thought of after - have you ever tried Inawera's Marula? It tastes like a real banana. So many candy banana flavors out there, when I want to emulate an actual banana this is what I use.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Sounds good! I’ll give it a try in a few
    Only funny, cuz you're doing this before me. LOL. Let me know what you think. Some people taste Grapefruit. I get it very very minor on the odd puff. Naturally you'll increase/decrease each to your preferences.
    have you ever tried Inawera's Marula? It tastes like a real banana. So many candy banana flavors out there
    Never heard of it before, but I'll add it. Unfortunately, my favourite vendor only carries 1 INW concentrate. (found your note at ELR).
    I use the LA colorless version of Banana Cream. I use it pretty low - usually around 2%, 3% at the most.
    tanks. Are you in Rick's group on FB?

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Only funny, cuz you're doing this before me. LOL. Let me know what you think. Some people taste Grapefruit. I get it very very minor on the odd puff. Naturally you'll increase/decrease each to your preferences.
    Got you:laugh: I wanna try out that guava combo you shared. Finally have time to mix it up now. I’ll let you know my thoughts. (Named it Wayneo on the recipe site:lol:)

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    @NatashaTMT I went to edit the Strawberry, but the site was unavailable. At 6% that Strawberry's gonna be pretty high. In hindsight 4% IMHO would be better, but tell me anyway. (I'm a bit Strawberry blind).
    Just mixed and waiting for it to settle. Thanks for trying to look out but no worries. If it’s not right, I only mixed 8ml. If needed, I can add a bit more of the guava combo and VG.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    @Wayneo This taste good! Might make a good stone to use at different percentages.
    2% FVR Pink Guava - it’s there but not “in your face"
    4% CAP Sweet Guava - this combo shines through the high strawberry percentage perfectly
    1.8% TFA Strawberry - don’t have much experience mixing these 2 yet but seems to work at these percentages
    4.2% Ripe Strawberry - I like tasting the ripe more, much like a natural strawberry
    2% TFA Pineapple - don’t really taste this but I’m sure the citric gives the mix as a whole a little boost
    .3% Sucralose(15%) - to brighten fruit
    If you want to taste the guava stronger, as you suggested, a 4% strawberry combo might work. I’d say 1.35% strawberry and 2.65% RS. Thanks for kicking this off;)

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Hey @NatashaTMT If you want more Pineapple, I'd go with cap golden personally. That tfa gets sharp like razor blades to me. The ripe strawberry has maltol in it and will change in a few days. Glad it wasn't (as I think I've read from Stols) 'vomitous'. Did you taste Guava or Grapefruit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread