Flavorful MTL Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecig23

Apr 12, 2016
I sip Space Jam Pluto in a Triton 2 with 1.8ohm Kanthal coils as my ADV.

I don't really have any complaints - no leaking, tolerable rare spitting, taste is nice, refilling is easy.

But am I missing out on a superior MTL tank? Please let me know! Can I get better taste than the 1.8 coils on the Triton?

I have an iStick TC100W and a Wismec RX200.

Thanks in advance.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Well, there are a lot of them out there, the Triton 2 as you have, the Triton Mini and the Nautilus are also solid, same company, I know the Triton Mini and Nautilus/Nautilus mini have interchangeable coil heads. Kanger just released the Protank 4 (flexible, can do MTL but also can be used in D2L when you open up the airflow and plop in a 0.5ohm coil this tank is a re-vamp of the Subtank line), they also just release the Pangu (re-vamp of the Cartomizer Tank of old). The Eleaf GS and GS Air M line have some MTL options available, even the Joyetech Cubis (Top air inlet, bottom coil, solid bottom to prevent leaking unless you crack the tank glass). Also another from the Nautilus Era is the Kanger Aerotank/Protank 2 or 3 (with an Aerotank airflow regulator). After that I'd suggest moving into the RTA genre for MTL tanks, Kayfun Line, Russian Line, UD Goblin Line, Melo, Lemo, Subtank and Protank 4 can be converted to RTA as the PT4 and the Subtank/Toptank Mini/Plus versions come with rebuildable heads.

Reactions: Ecig23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread