Flavorings That Are Clear, No Food Coloring Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

introvert

Jun 11, 2016
I've been doing the DIY E-juice a while now. A couple of years. The Nicotein, PG and VG is clear liquid but the flavorings all have coloring added.

I've used TFA, Capella, Flavor West, Flavour Art, and a few others. Just about all of them have color.

The problem is that this stuff stains my teeth something fierce.

So, my question is? Are there flavorings that use no food coloring?

Thanks guys. :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I've been doing the DIY E-juice a while now. A couple of years. The Nicotein, PG and VG is clear liquid but the flavorings all have coloring added.

I've used TFA, Capella, Flavor West, Flavour Art, and a few others. Just about all of them have color.

The problem is that this stuff stains my teeth something fierce.

So, my question is? Are there flavorings that use no food coloring?

Thanks guys. :)

Hi and welcome,
I would love to see some documentation supporting your assertions.
Do you have an ingredients list for ANY of the vendors mentioned that show natural or artificial color added?
My experience and research seems to suggest that the majority of flavours are made without the addition of colorants.

ETA: "FlavourArt flavours do not contain alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarian and vegans."

Cheers
I

introvert

Jun 11, 2016
Hi and welcome,
I would love to see some documentation supporting your assertions.
Do you have an ingredients list for ANY of the vendors mentioned that show natural or artificial color added?
My experience and research seems to suggest that the majority of flavours are made without the addition of colorants.

Cheers
I

You know, I never considered that the coloring was natural. I assumed that it was added to match whatever flavor it was.

Nevertheless, it's staining my teeth. Maybe there is a line of flavorings that are clear?

And thank you for the reply, Izan. :)

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

introvert

Jun 11, 2016
It's possible. I drink a lot of green tea and that does a number on my teeth.

I've noticed that the stains on my teeth are mostly on the front incisors. This is why I kind of thought that it might be the vape juice.

But if no one else is having this problem then I can only assume it's coming from something else.

Thank you, Letitia.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It's possible. I drink a lot of green tea and that does a number on my teeth.

I've noticed that the stains on my teeth are mostly on the front incisors. This is why I kind of thought that it might be the vape juice.

But if no one else is having this problem then I can only assume it's coming from something else.

Thank you, Letitia.
Any tea will stain your teeth, try a whitening toothpaste or baking soda/peroxide toothpaste. Brushing occasionally with plain baking soda helps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread