Flavors all melding together...atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprachica79

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
Connecticut
Hey guys. Been vaping for about a month and a half and love it! So glad I switched but I'm having an issue with it. I just ordered some different flavors for the cig and its very hard for me to distinguish between flavors. A few weeks ago, I could tell a large difference between my chocolate, cappaccino, and menthol, but now I smoke about 7 different liquids and can't hardly tell the difference. I have been using the same atty since I started and have not done much maintanence on it, do you think my problem is the atty? Sometimes I get a burnt taste as well, even when I have just filled the carts. Also, any way to get rid of the metallic taste when you first break open an atty? Thx for the advice!

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
With a new atty, blow it out to get rid of as much of the primer as possible. Then put 3 drops on it and let it sit for a minute or two. Pop on a cartridge and vape. For your old atty with the flavor problem, blow it out, then soak it in Everclear for at least a few hours. Overnight is ok too. Remove from the alcohol and blow it out. Let it dry for 1/2 hour or so (alcohol evaporates very quickly). Put 3 drops on atty and let em soak in. Flavor problem should be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread