Flavors and how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly9377

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2009
Rochester, NY
BTW... I wrote to KBV and told them I was looking for a "Hubba bubba" vape, a true bubble gum flavor. Haven't been able to find a good one until Bob and Missy created it for me! Omg. I'm sooooooooo thrilled and completely impressed. Thanks Bob and Missy- love KIckBassVapor!

Oooh! I LOVE Bubble Gum flavor, will have to check it out!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My trouble is that the flavor I fall in love with doesn't always taste that good after the first bottle. It's OK, but not that, "This is it" flavor that made you re-order. I think that is one of the reasons we are all still searching.

OTOH, the ones that didn't click are much better if you ignore them for a month or two and pick them back up. BWB Waffle was like that. Tasted flat upon arrival and not too bad at all after it steeped.

It's all about finding a flavor that tastes great consistently.

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
I prefer my more tasty creations to come from a kitchen rather than a laboratory; and I prefer to eat them rather than vaporize them. :)

So I have just a handful of flavors, all pre-mixed. I pretty consistently prefer a mild tobacco menthol flavor with a hint of sweetness, wine or fruit; and quite a few vendors have good juices already made that meet that profile. So I order from three vendors, and have 6 variations on that theme. I re-order when the bottle is half full.

In fact, I have more colors for my batteries than I do flavors of juice. Which goes to show there is a wide variation in how each person approaches vaping.

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
:vapor:

I really have to jump in here and refer you to Vermillion River Ejuice! You can run a search here on the forum and you'll see nothing but outstanding reviews. Service is awesome - shipping is super fast and they will customize anything you'd like!

I'm personally hooked on the Hot Cinnamon - it freakin rocks and is an all day vape for me easily - but it's super strong! I also love their Hawaiian Pineapple, Mystic Cherry, Fruit Stripe Illusion - both of their coffees and their mint! I don't do tobacco flavors - but his tobacco flavors are getting rave reviews also. I've yet to sample something I didn't like. I have my tastes narrowed down six flavors and I think I'm good for a while with around 150ml on hand 8-o

HaHaHa @ your sample collection!!! Dude - you'll be sampling forever!! :laugh:

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
I think I am following Roj's example, and ordering everything under the sun. Of course, I'm a vaping newb, and am looking for a variety of flavors. However, the wife is wanting me to clear the desk... it's looking like a chemist's lab :)

I have a standard RY4, and then a bunch of samples. 30 more samples are in the mail. I sometimes want a different flavored vape, depending on mood, etc. I haven't found a standard go to yet - have been vaping seriously for a week - just haven't gotten to that point yet. However, I will likely settle down with a couple of all-day vapes, with some flavor punches mixed in.

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
So I got my mega order today!!! HOORAY!!!

IMG_20110630_171910.jpg

The bottle fourth from the right - does that say BUNNY POO? o.0

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
Went from prefilled to refilling quite quickly myself after seeing how easy it is and how much cheaper it is - and the variety ... OMG, the variety!!!!
Anyhoo... I generally only have about 2-5 flavors on-hand at any given time.... I don't tend to let stuff sit around and I tend to procrastinate on ordering due to funds and laziness, lol... Down to ONE, atm - waiting on a 2x30mL order... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread