Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
EDIT - I'll keep updating this post with the latest working link as long as I can.
Dimitris says it's old software so please be patient and check back if the current link brings you to that login page. Thanks.
Works as of 1:42PM Easter time on 4/4/18 - https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/View/Survey/SurveyDataEntry.aspx

This works as of 11:30PM Eastern time 4/4/18 - https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/A/FLAVORS.1/2/

From early on Monday

"Dear US vapers,
Sorry for the delay in launching the flavors survey. As you may know, we are using an FDA compliant software for surveys, which is of vital importance for the FDA to accept the results of the study. The questionnaire has already been uploaded, but the software company needs to validate the survey. Additionally, we want to make a final check on the question logic so that we avoid any mistakes that would create problems in the analysis. We think that the survey will be online and ready for recruitment today. We will keep you updated. Of crucial importance, we need absolute honesty in your responses so that we have realistic and representative results.
Best regards to all vapers in the US."

This is for US vapors only and only 1 entry per IP address.

The survey went live Monday night. It only takes 15 minutes. Scroll back to the top of this post for the most current working link. Thanks.

Show it. Here's mine
30051740_2127469320817220_350792779774598977_o.jpg

Last edited:

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
only 1 entry per IP address
This is dumb. Don't know how it works in the US but here you can have 30+ people appearing to come from 1 IP, eg with student dorms. Could be easily much more than 30 as well for other places.
Maybe the safest bet is to do the survey from your mobile device connected to LTE (not wifi), they should hand out individual IPs to everyone. Already doubles the number of taken surveys with 2 vapers in a household.

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
This is dumb. Don't know how it works in the US but here you can have 30+ people appearing to come from 1 IP, eg with student dorms. Could be easily much more than 30 as well for other places.
Maybe the safest bet is to do the survey from your mobile device, they should hand out individual IPs to everyone. Already doubles the number of taken surveys with 2 vapers in a household.
They are probably having to use an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved survey because they probably have to conform with FDA database input standards.

Don't comply and FDA will cheerfully refuse to even consider your research.

OMB tells you who you can collect surveys from, what kind of questions you can ask, how to ask them, how long it can take to answer and how many surveys can be administered.

Last edited:

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Oh I get why they're doing it, I just think it's not very smart to tie an IP to a person while blocking other persons behind that same IP (or dismiss everything that came from that IP, don't know how they handle it).

Just wanted to point out the way to go if you share your IP is then mobile network (not wifi) so we can have a more realistic number of surveys taken ^^

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
They are probably having to use an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved survey because they probably have to conform with FDA database input standards.

Don't comply and FDA will cheerfully refuse to even consider your research.

OMB tells you who you can collect surveys from, what kind of questions you can ask, how to ask them, how long it can take to answer and how many surveys.
bureaucracy_quote.jpg

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
These links work. From VapingGreek's Facebook page:

Vapers & Stake Holders - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We need your help to SAVE flavors! The survey released today by Research Co-Coordinator Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos, will help gather data for submission to the FDA. We cannot express how CRITICAL this data will be to the FDA, so please help us spread the word and get this survey out! Follow the instructions to post and gather data from your customers:

1. IMPORTANT: YOU CANNOT use more than one IP address per submission!!! Your customers will have to click on the link from THEIR OWN DEVICES to complete the survey. PLEASE SEE THE SEPARATE LINKS BELOW.

2. Copy and paste this to your website and social media outlets:

We need your help to SAVE flavors! The survey released today Research Co-Coordinator Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos, will help gather data for submission to the FDA. This is YOUR chance to make a difference so let's get to it! PLEASE take the time to fill out the survey- links below:

ON MOBILE PHONE USE THIS LINK:
https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/A/FLAVORS.1/2/

ON COMPUTER USE THIS LINK:

https://goo.gl/28tD2M

NOTE: you may need to copy & paste the link in a separate browser. FB is cutting it off.

3. Hang posters by your register and in your shop to let customers know what to do. If you need a FREE poster please email us at info@insmokefree.org

4. OPTIONAL- offer incentives such as discounts or bonuses to get your customers involved. They can take a pic and show it to your staff for credit

thanks to Amy & the Indiana Smoke-Free Alliance for the wonderful graphic, along with awesome submissions from Scout Stubbs & Andrew O'Bright!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Sure, you can have that here too. Or the opposite. E.g. I have two IP addresses (one from each of two providers) where I currently am. At my office (that I can VPN to) I have two blocks of 13 plus a block of 5 (from three different providers). Now it would take some interesting machinations to egress from each of them, but if I really wanted to, I could.
Maybe the safest bet is to do the survey from your mobile device connected to LTE (not wifi), they should hand out individual IPs to everyone.
Don't be so sure. Some mobile carriers are now using various forms of carrier-grade NAT.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
From early on Monday

"Dear US vapers,
Sorry for the delay in launching the flavors survey. As you may know, we are using an FDA compliant software for surveys, which is of vital importance for the FDA to accept the results of the study. The questionnaire has already been uploaded, but the software company needs to validate the survey. Additionally, we want to make a final check on the question logic so that we avoid any mistakes that would create problems in the analysis. We think that the survey will be online and ready for recruitment today. We will keep you updated. Of crucial importance, we need absolute honesty in your responses so that we have realistic and representative results.
Best regards to all vapers in the US."

This is for US vapors only and only 1 entry per IP address.

The survey went live Monday night. It only takes 15 minutes. Here it is...
https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/View/Survey/SurveyDataEntry.aspx

Show it. Here's mine
30051740_2127469320817220_350792779774598977_o.jpg

I didn't know we were showing the page saying we completed the survey...

I already closed my window because I finished it a couple hours before you posted this thread..

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I didn't know we were showing the page saying we completed the survey...

I already closed my window because I finished it a couple hours before you posted this thread..
My link didn't work for that page. Guess I should of taken a photo instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread