The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavors that taste good at Zero Nicotine

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by drysprocket, Jan 31, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. drysprocket

drysprocket Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I have to quit Nic before surgery in a few months, and I want to get started ahead of time in finding some flavors that actually still taste good at Zero Nic. I figure my usual flavors will be hard to transition down to since I know them so well, so the plan- find some new flavors that somehow work at zero.

Ideally, I'd love to find a tobacco or custard that still gives a kick somehow, but maybe that's aiming too high. Anyone have success at finding one?

2. dangkhoa02106

dangkhoa02106 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2013
    VIET NAM
    I tried to cut down nicotine in my juice and right now my juice is at zero nicotine. I always add ethyl maltol to all my DIY juice so the flavor will not weird. By the way, I also add cool and fresh effected solutions such as menthol, peppermint or koolada into my juice so I can feel like a throat hit.
    Ethyl Maltol acts as a buffer to your juices.

• Like Like x 1