• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavors that taste like winfield / B&H / PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya was wondering if anyone could tell me the best ejuice that would come closest to the taste of winfield / B&H / PJ's cigarettes, i bought a winfield ejuice from paddy's markets the other week but it doesnt taste anything like the taste of the brand mentioned, if anyone has sources or recommendations on where i can get these flavors it would be appreciated, thanx

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
heya was wondering if anyone could tell me the best ejuice that would come closest to the taste of winfield / B&H / PJ's cigarettes, i bought a winfield ejuice from paddy's markets the other week but it doesnt taste anything like the taste of the brand mentioned, if anyone has sources or recommendations on where i can get these flavors it would be appreciated, thanx

I have not found any yet! evape has all 3 in zero nic but they just wont replicate.

I have found mixing different Turkish blends at 18mg nic has come close to real cigarette taste

Dekang Ar Yal mixed with Hangsen Turkish or Hangsen Desert Ship, I smoked Winnies and PJ,s and am happy to Vape the Turkish blends forever even though I hated Turkish cigarettes. Cloud 9 Turkish is good as well.

The Turkish blends are strong and not sweet without any burnt or perfume taste you get from some tobacco juice.

Taste is subjective though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread