Status
Not open for further replies.

lilolmedn

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
Mojito... hands down.. mint/whiterum/sweet/lime ... so down

Waffles/French Toast

Espresso - Triple Shot bitter ... espresso blend with a separate sweetner juice for your likin

Waffle Cone Ice Cream - Self explainitory... imagine Butter Rum in a Waffle Cone or any ice cream flavor...

tobacco Blends - Stuff that stands up to Flu Cured... I'm not a fan of the current Tabacco flavor base used.. but I'm sure there's room for improvement

Cola Flavors - If he can do it right lets get a Cola that tastes REFRESHING!! All the ones out there just aren't........... refreshing....

Skor Bar - Toffee and Chocolate bar that I love

Manhattan - You know the drink... brandied cherries... a good whiskey, vermouth and bitters... mmmm

I can think of more but I'll leave it at that =)

lilolmedn

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
Yummy!! I would like to have a sweet, but not hot cinnamon. Like in cinnamon french toast.

Thats awsome.. you definetly have to have cinnamon in french toast it's part of the recipe... but see my family is wierd down here in Louisiana we call French Toast "Lost Bread" and we don't eat it with syrup or powdered sugar.. we mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle that over it.. I know other people in Louisiana that do French Toast the normal way but if he did French Toast I would say no to syrup for me personally and more cinnamon/sweet.... of course you can do that through Geoff which is why he is my ONLY supplier...

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thats awsome.. you definetly have to have cinnamon in french toast it's part of the recipe... but see my family is wierd down here in Louisiana we call French Toast "Lost Bread" and we don't eat it with syrup or powdered sugar.. we mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle that over it.. I know other people in Louisiana that do French Toast the normal way but if he did French Toast I would say no to syrup for me personally and more cinnamon/sweet.... of course you can do that through Geoff which is why he is my ONLY supplier...

That's how my Mother always ate her French Toast. I love cinnamon and sugar!

Good luck this Sunday!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread