Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Could it have been this one?

Juice labeling/marketing
Yup. I see their point, little kids prob cant tell the difference between snacks and ejuice labled very similar to snacks. But little kids arent responsible, their parents are. Granted, some of these packages look like goddies kids might want, but its up to parents to keep nicotine out of reach. I do think though that the packaging should be changed, especially the ones that too closely resemble food products that kids recognize by sight.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I do agree that packaging should be changed in these cases! However, I so not think the answer is to do away with these types of flavors.
Yup. I see their point, little kids prob cant tell the difference between snacks and ejuice labled very similar to snacks. But little kids arent responsible, their parents are. Granted, some of these packages look like goddies kids might want, but its up to parents to keep nicotine out of reach. I do think though that the packaging should be changed, especially the ones that too closely resemble food products that kids recognize by sight.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread