Flavour Art Seven Leaves and Burley---any thoughts please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
My brother decided to quit making his own ejuice and gave me all of his supplies and concentrates.

I have two large brand new unopened large bottles of Flavour Art Seven Leaves (not the ultimate version), and a bottle of Burley. I can't ask my brother, because he never tried either one.

Sadly, there is hardly any good information about these products, I take it that they are not very popular. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these products? I would very much appreciate any comments or thoughts.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I like both of these flavors myself but I will tell you that some of the more adamant tobacco purists are not that keen on FA's offerings in this category. For me it's enough that I enjoy the flavor, it doesn't have to be a perfect representation ... if I wanted that, I'd probably still be smoking, lol.

As you might expect from the name, 7 Leaves is a blend of different tobaccos yet none of them tends to stand out particularly. To my tastes it's a mild light tasting tobacco with an added spice note ( anise if I'm not mistaken ) and IMHO, not a bad choice for getting your feet wet with tobaccos in general. As was mentioned already, Burley is similar in that regard, it is a mild 'brown' tobacco that works well as a blender.

I'd suggest starting both off @ 0.5% and adjust to your specific tastes from there ... I've never gone over 2% personally on either standalone.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Sadly, there is hardly any good information about these products, I take it that they are not very popular. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these products? I would very much appreciate any comments or thoughts.
I have no experience with your flavors but I have a few purchased flavors that I find are boarder line acceptable (assuming the 7 Leaves and Burley fall into this category) tobac vapes. I have a recipe in mind (sweet,creamy,fruit etc.. tobacco vapes) where I use up "neutral" tobacco flavors. I try to use them as enhancers and not mains in the mix.
Might enjoy:
https://www.thevaperstable.com/flavorah-tobaccos-part-1/
Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only
Workgroup Tobacco Reviews : CloudCollective

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Is there a difference between "7Leaves" and "7Leaves Ultimate?" I tried my google-fu; and could not find any real definitive answers.

The only thing I found on FA's own website was that "7Leaves Ultimate" is the concentrate, and "7Leaves" is the ready-to-vape e-liquid with nicotine.

Vendors/resellers seem to mostly(?) use "Ultimate" in their name/description (Bull City, ECX, Nic. Giant). But, there is a minority, that ignore its use (Nic. River). On the other hand; individual posters, reviewers, and commentators, all seem to be much more evenly split in its use (or not).

Without further clarification (if/what difference there may be), I personally, would operate under the idea that they are referring to the same thing.

Operating on that premise; I would accept wh1skyk1ng's review on reddit, and HIC's flavor notes (I am respecting authors request; and will not re-post. But one can easily find it with a simple google search), as good(?) "baseline" reviews.
wh1skyk1ng's reddit review for FA 7Leaves Ultimate

I was unsuccessful finding any solid/definitive reviews for FA Burley (other than HIC's).

Doing specific word searches ( like: FA Burley, and FA 7leaves/FA 7 leaves/FA seven leaves) in the tobacco thread @BrotherBob already listed, can quickly focus you in on quite a few different opinions on the concentrates in question.
:)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've mixed FA 7 Leaves Ultimate routinely over the years. As some said, it's not a strong tobacco flavor. It's more of a novelty flavor that's fresh and tasty at 7% in a standalone mix or in combination with a stronger tobacco mix when you add your favorite tobacco flavor. I use it standalone here and there and as an add mix to a tank to calm down and sweeten tobaccos that are a little too strong and earthy.

Last edited:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Thanks so very much my friends! Thanks for taking the time to respond. I love strong tobaccos personally, so I am relieved that these two are fairly mild tobaccos. I can always add some DNB or tobacco absolute if they do not satisfy. Good enough to work with, that's good enough for me!
Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread