flavour change? tired of vape?anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

so here's the story

I've been vaping for quite sometime,I beleive I have proper knowledge for building and all that jazz

I have a few rda rta most of them I enjoyed it but I find it after certain of time,I found everything taste decent or even bad

reload rta : I have two if it,and they all amazed me the flavour is killing my rda wick like dream when I first got it,but after certain of time they became decent

entheon rda : been my fav for quite sometime,great flavour,sweet flavour I swore Im gonna use it forever,but reload kill it,and whenever I try it again I just cant happy with it,it seems like different device,I missed the day when I first got it

druga rda : ugly flavour,great cloud,but sometime good,lately almost tasteless

goon rda : it's .... from the 1st time I bought it,I dont even know why people love goon and I don't know why I'm buying it,ok the hype.

dead rabbit rda : best dual coil rda,great flavour,no leak,but yeah after certain amount of time it became decent

avocado rdta : the most ....iest atomizer I have,my 1st atomizer that I put on my mouth its taste quite amazing the 1st time I vape,but now it taste like nothing,literaly nothing

and etc etc

why everything became decent or worst after sometime,it seem like a lovers relationship after sometimes everything became dull,I tried everything rewicking rebuild like 1st time I vape it,or even try new way of wick and buil,but still not happy with it

I just wander is it just me?

Please share your story guys,is it normal,or is it anyway to overcome this situation?

now Im ordering taifun gtII authenticc and some kayfun lite clone dunno if it gonna save my trust to keep on vaping or maybe its time for me to stop vaping if the taifun and kayfun fail me
the good thing is I dont even thinkin to go back to cigar.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: chellie

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys

so here's the story

I've been vaping for quite sometime,I beleive I have proper knowledge for building and all that jazz

I have a few rda rta most of them I enjoyed it but I find it after certain of time,I found everything taste decent or even bad

reload rta : I have two if it,and they all amazed me the flavour is killing my rda wick like dream when I first got it,but after certain of time they became decent

entheon rda : been my fav for quite sometime,great flavour,sweet flavour I swore Im gonna use it forever,but reload kill it,and whenever I try it again I just cant happy with it,it seems like different device,I missed the day when I first got it

druga rda : ugly flavour,great cloud,but sometime good,lately almost tasteless

goon rda : it's .... from the 1st time I bought it,I dont even know why people love goon and I don't know why I'm buying it,ok the hype.

dead rabbit rda : best dual coil rda,great flavour,no leak,but yeah after certain amount of time it became decent

avocado rdta : the most ....iest atomizer I have,my 1st atomizer that I put on my mouth its taste quite amazing the 1st time I vape,but now it taste like nothing,literaly nothing

and etc etc

why everything became decent or worst after sometime,it seem like a lovers relationship after sometimes everything became dull,I tried everything rewicking rebuild like 1st time I vape it,or even try new way of wick and buil,but still not happy with it

I just wander is it just me?

Please share your story guys,is it normal,or is it anyway to overcome this situation?

now Im ordering taifun gtII authenticc and some kayfun lite clone dunno if it gonna save my trust to keep on vaping or maybe its time for me to stop vaping if the taifun and kayfun fail me
the good thing is I dont even thinkin to go back to cigar.

Thanks
its nothing about the setup if you vape the same flavour/s all the time your to tongue is gonna build some kind of a dependence/tolerance , its called vapers tongue , here a quick video about it

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
Im vaping for only couple of months and there's much more info online aboit vaper's tongue than my experience can offer. However Ive already experienced it to some lower level.

What helped me, was Kayfun (prime) and drinking green tea. Also, some patience. My vape tastes different in different parts of the day. Also after spicy lunch or some drinks. But when I think about it, same was with cigarettes. So I just keep on vaping and it changes back in the evening. I guess with cigarettes it was more about nic effect than taste so smoking after lunch was satisfying even without flavor. Now down to 3mg and most important is flavor, so when it goes away its much more of a problem than with cigs :)

Before this, I also used 2 different setups, one with higher nic and tobacco taste, one with lower nic and my regular daily vape. Then when I needed nic or just "reset" of my taste buds, I'd go for a high nic setup for a short period of time.

its nothing about the setup if you vape the same flavour/s all the time your to tongue is gonna build some kind of a dependence/tolerance , its called vapers tongue , here a quick video about it

I've heard about vaper tounge but I vape a lot of taste in one day I fill my dead rabbit,two reload,entheon with different type of juice,I have 4 atomizer with different juice on it that I rotation in one day

as for vapour tounge I had one before when I go crazy for liquid called Soda Dessert and within 2 day I got vaper tounge,healed it with heavy mint liquid

Im vaping for only couple of months and there's much more info online aboit vaper's tongue than my experience can offer. However Ive already experienced it to some lower level.

What helped me, was Kayfun (prime) and drinking green tea. Also, some patience. My vape tastes different in different parts of the day. Also after spicy lunch or some drinks. But when I think about it, same was with cigarettes. So I just keep on vaping and it changes back in the evening. I guess with cigarettes it was more about nic effect than taste so smoking after lunch was satisfying even without flavor. Now down to 3mg and most important is flavor, so when it goes away its much more of a problem than with cigs :)

Before this, I also used 2 different setups, one with higher nic and tobacco taste, one with lower nic and my regular daily vape. Then when I needed nic or just "reset" of my taste buds, I'd go for a high nic setup for a short period of time.
I use to drink green tea too love it bitter,but not lately,maybe I better give a try
I never try high nic before,3mg is all I ever vape
so high nic liquid reset you taste buds?
talk about kayfun how do you like it?is it kayfun lite good enough?

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
I dont think high nic resets my taste buds, its maybe a combo of tobacco taste and a bit of throat hit with higher nic. Also that high nic satisfied me at some parts of the day (mostly first morning coffee) so maybe also influenced how I feel aboit low nic taste later. Dont really know why. It just worked for me.

I haven't tried much atomizers (Melo4, Cubis2, Nuatilus2, Galaxies RDA and finally Keyfun Prime clone(s)) but flavor wise Kayfun beats all by far. Its the only Kayfun I tried (I like tight MTL). However, even with Keyfun sometimes vape feels better and sometimes worse, depending on the part of the day and what I eat/drink.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Higher nic can help because you’d vape less juice, which would not overload you with flavor, which would equal less vapers tongue.

I find using 4-5 flavors a day, and keeping hydrated works for me. I try to use enough nic that I’m not chain vaping, but not too much. I have around 12 juices, 3, 6, and 9 mg loaded in tanks so if one flavor isn’t tasting good, I can swap. And i clean and cotton them or drop a new coil in when they stop performing well.

I dont think high nic resets my taste buds, its maybe a combo of tobacco taste and a bit of throat hit with higher nic. Also that high nic satisfied me at some parts of the day (mostly first morning coffee) so maybe also influenced how I feel aboit low nic taste later. Dont really know why. It just worked for me.

I haven't tried much atomizers (Melo4, Cubis2, Nuatilus2, Galaxies RDA and finally Keyfun Prime clone(s)) but flavor wise Kayfun beats all by far. Its the only Kayfun I tried (I like tight MTL). However, even with Keyfun sometimes vape feels better and sometimes worse, depending on the part of the day and what I eat/drink.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I dont like tobacco flavour,I'm a heavy smoker before but I smoke Kretek (indonesian cigar kinda cinnamon and herb on it),I bought black note liquid without realized that they taste like common cigar/american cigar,tried it once didnt like,the taste wont go away even after I re-wicking,I wash the rda,and still a hint of tobacco lingerin,but Im fine with high nic since indonesian cigar mostly have high nic

glad to hear kayfun do well on flavour departement,cant wait it to arrive this week
honestly I dont care about how much cloud I can have,just give me good flavour Im happy
Thanks for the share bro

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
It might be the dreaded vapers fatigue (vapers tongue). There have been times that it would happen to me and I would rinse my mouth out with pure lemon juice mixed with a generous amount of salt. That did the trick for me.

Recently it happened again and I had a juice flavor (apple) that I never used so I decided to try it and see if it would wake up my taste buds and it did. Apple is not my thing but I do not hate and it really worked. I vaped that for the day -- first I just dumped it into my tank with what was in there and kept refilling it.

And now I can taste again.

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
dont like tobacco flavour,I'm a heavy smoker before but I smoke Kretek

My experience tells me not to give up on certain kind of flavor after trying only one from that type. Actually I dont like tobacco much either, Ry4 is as far as I'd go. But on the other hand by far my favorite juice is Suprem-e First Pick (italian company) which is based on virginia tobacco. This one is liked by many non-tobacco people. Try it, just to see how much variations there are in every type of liquid.

• Useful
Reactions: PantatBuduk

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
I dont like tobacco flavour,I'm a heavy smoker before but I smoke Kretek (indonesian cigar kinda cinnamon and herb on it),I bought black note liquid without realized that they taste like common cigar/american cigar,tried it once didnt like,the taste wont go away even after I re-wicking,I wash the rda,and still a hint of tobacco lingerin,but Im fine with high nic since indonesian cigar mostly have high nic

glad to hear kayfun do well on flavour departement,cant wait it to arrive this week
honestly I dont care about how much cloud I can have,just give me good flavour Im happy
Thanks for the share bro
Here's some things you can do
- wash your mouth with listerine 5 times in one day and after that day try vaping again , dont vape anything the day you use this technique
- drink / smell strong coffee
-or just have a couple of days of i know it can be hard but thats what you can do

for the tobbaco flavour/smell still their wash it with 40%vodka , dont use washing alcohol beacuse you can poison yourself

• Useful

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Here's some things you can do
- wash your mouth with listerine 5 times in one day and after that day try vaping again , dont vape anything the day you use this technique
- drink / smell strong coffee
-or just have a couple of days of i know it can be hard but thats what you can do

for the tobbaco flavour/smell still their wash it with 40%vodka , dont use washing alcohol beacuse you can poison yourself
You can use rubbing or isopropyl alcohol if you rinse it off with water no problem. I wipe down everything with it and it breaks down sludgy or gunky residues really well...
If I have parts that I can't take apart I will soak in rubbing alcohol and rinse. External cleaning is very light application so I don't bother to rinse that generally.

• Useful

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
wash your mouth with listerine 5 times in one day and after that day try vaping again , dont vape anything the day you use this technique

gz2QPmQ.jpg

Vaping is not optional for many of us.

How about: Vape only unflavored liquid the day you use this technique.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
non smoker just was exposed to second hand smoke , im an nearly 20
I'm 59. I Smoked heavily for 36 years and tried every way of quitting at some point except the "anti depressant" drugs. Nothing worked until I tried vaping back in 2013. I didn't intend to quit smoking; I was just hoping that vaping could help me cut back on smoking some. Well, cut back I did, to zero in less than a week.

Now the only way you'd get me to not vape for an entire day is to lock me in a padded room. The padding might survive if you gave me a decent supply of nicotine gum.

All that said, what works for me to overcome flavor fatigue is to vape unflavored juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread