Flavour Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
Hello Jack !

My home made cinnamon flavor work well but I learned that it is a major irritant for the lungs.
After vaping it for all day long (a saturday: I do not work so I vape more) I was in love but the next morning was another story : it was painfull ! My lungs simply hurt. So much that I was unable to vape. The afternoon was a bit better and the day after I was ok but I did not tried my cinnamon again. I will keep it and I will add only a drop per 1 or 2 ml of eliquid to add just a bit of hit. Sadly this 1 drop will not be enough to have a cinnamon taste.

This evening I am trying your black pepper. I wonder if the effect on my lungs will be the same as my cinnamon ? (In fact I do not want to know. I will preemptively use juste a litte bit... like a drop per ml in my mint vape.)
I added one drop to my cart. I love the taste ! It really is black pepper !

But... but.. What do I see on your web site :shock:

Ha ! You now have "FlavourArt - Spicy Cinnamon Candy" !!! Please keep me one 3ml bottle for my next order ! (I really have to find more vaping friend to share orders ... I have too much stock and cannot order just a bottle)
Grr ! You have 2 different Cinnamons ! How will I be able to resist ?

! YOU HAVE SO MANY NEW FLAVORS !

New spices : Saffron, condiments: tomato (I have to try that, with pepper!) , olive, complete food line : meats cooked ham, cured ham ??? Truffles, fuits, nuts, cacao , chocolate, expresso ! Cereals, Soy Sauce, milk ... a complete food store ! Plus flowers, tobbacos, woods. It's the wallwart of flavours. Plus alcools !

No need for a friend to share an order there is so many new flavors to try!

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Vinnie! That was SO much fun to read! Just read it out loud to my wife!!! LOL!

I guess I don't need to make an announcement, now?

Sorry to hear about the cinnamon! I gather that was the Cinnamon Danish Swirl, right? I've vaped quite a bit of that without much irritation (maybe I need to pay attention next time). My RY4 gives me LOTS of very pleasant irritation. Mmm, throat hit!

I would definitely be MUCH more careful with the Black Pepper, being pepper and all!

Glad we were able to tease your taste buds! Please let us know what kind of neat concoctions you are able to come up with...

All the best, Happy Holidays and Happy Vaping!
Jack

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
Sorry to hear about the cinnamon! I gather that was the Cinnamon Danish Swirl, right? I've vaped quite a bit of that without much irritation (maybe I need to pay attention next time). My RY4 gives me LOTS of very pleasant irritation. Mmm, throat hit!

Well the Cinnamon Danish Swirl is quit harsh yes but I was talking about a home made cinnamon flavor: I broke a cinnamon stick into pieces that I let soak in a PG/Vodka mix for a week. It was quite tasty but it is bad for the lungs. I will keep this mix to add only a drop to 3ml of a coffee mix (with our Flavourart flavors I will be able to create the perfect cappucino!)

I will try the "Spicy Cinnamon Candy" but cautiously. Maybe it will have the flavor without major irritation of the lungs.

As for the black pepper that I used last evening: no problem. This is another flavor that only one drop goes a long way. It is perfect with mint!

Thank to you for adding so many new products to your web store.
I wish I could be near Totonto to go the GTA meeting!

MetalPrincess

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
! YOU HAVE SO MANY NEW FLAVORS !

I was waiting for the cherry to come in and Jack got not only cherry but BLACK CHERRY--my fiance's favourite!!

I also noticed the buttered popcorn (not sure it's new but I missed before if is isn't)...wish I had some tonight. We're going to the movies. Stealth batteries, buttered popcorn in one pv and cola in another = perfect movie vape!! :cool:

I feel an order coming on........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread