• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavour of E-liquid that you have try

Status
Not open for further replies.

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
What are the flavour of e-liquid that u have try vaping on ?

For myself i hv try,

1. DK peppermint
2. Dk Green mint
3. DK Spearmint
4. DK Redbull
5. DK Red Cola
6. DK Mocha
7. DK menthol
8. DK Bubblegum
9. DK RY4
10. DK orange
11. DK watermelon
12. Healthcabin Cool mint

As i myself use to be a menthol smoker, i like all the mint and menthol flavour that i have try especially HC cool mint. It gives a very cooling sensation. But the DK spearmint doesnt give any much minty taste.

can say that its worth but no brand leh.. scary .. dont know wats inside also. free shipping also provided it will arrive ur doorstep.. correct or not.but that site everything also free shipping .. worth buying other products leh. :p

true. But we also won't really know if some of those e-liquids sold in US is just repackaged versions of this liquid :p

Also, anyone has any idea what happens if ur package gets intercepted? Do they call you, or give u a fine or do they just dispose of it.

cy1970

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2010
FineCountry
Update

I have just recevied my package from Halo e-liquid.

1.Halo cool mist
2.Halo menthol ice
3.Halo True pure

i have only try cool mist so far, all i can say is the coolness is there but the taste too bland.will vape more on it n see how it goes.

I am thinking to get Menthol Ice and True Pure. Let us know how do they taste.
Hand and mouth itchy. Bought a pack of Marlboro Ice Blast during CNY and now smoke casually. Haiz....
Waiting for my Precise 16 back from Supplier and will start Vape again...

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
I am thinking to get Menthol Ice and True Pure. Let us know how do they taste.
Hand and mouth itchy. Bought a pack of Marlboro Ice Blast during CNY and now smoke casually. Haiz....
Waiting for my Precise 16 back from Supplier and will start Vape again...

@valour: coolmist menthol that bad?pls review on menthol ice..

if both is bad, i'll probably grab that menthol flavour liquid and get a unflavoured bottle from HC

@cy1970: You ordering soon? Do PM me to discuss more..Maybe can share shipping cost..

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
Depend on wat kind of level of menthol and coolness u are looking for.

I do a comparison for Halo Cool mist. Menthol Ice. and True Pure to analog brand that u all are familiar with.

Halo cool mist = marl ice blast
Halo menthol ice = marl menthol light
Halo True pure = marl menthol

to me personally I dont like it.. so I m a little disappointed despite having so many good reviews by others on it.Mayb thats y.. too many good reviews and the expectation too high n lead to greater disappointment.and the price also makes me think that it shld be good .. lol .. 19.99$ per 30ml bot. I still perfer healthcabin cool mint over this, 3.50$ per 10ml bot, the taste is sweet and more cooling.

But Still its not that bad overall, just little bit disappoint compare to other mint menthol juice i had try. Mayb if i try Halo juice in the very beginning then the story might b different.

Its all my personal viewing, still, it all depend on individual.

Last edited:

Outdated

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
SEA
Myself tried the following

Janty Red Stallion
Janty Apple
Janty Cappuccino
Janty Blacktea +
Janty Peach +
Janty Sahara
Janty Honeydew melon
Janty Menthea Spitaca -
Janty Polar Mint -
Janty RY4 +
Janty Vanila
Halo Freedom +
Halo Coolmist +
Halo Menthol Ice
Halo Smooth 8 +
Halo Bella Valente + (if u like cigar, this is surely a good addition to ur collection)

+ : something i personally taste great
- : i hate this taste

Last edited:

Outdated

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
SEA
Yeah, got good number of stocks from Janty but almost all gone due to using 6v on 510 LR which drains liquid very quickly. Those no sign is ok, but i use them sometimes to get a good change every now and then, plus signs are those liquid i can keep going for quite sometime. I'm using GGTS & AFSv3, due to the nature of auto feed system i usually top it up with 6ml of liquid which is why i prefer those i like in it and i can keep going with it. While those without sign, i use Janty Ego to vape them.

Janty Menthea Spitaca and Polar Mint has similar taste, they taste like spearmint candy, which i dont really like, imagine eating toothpaste all day long. I can't imagine having either in my AFS liquid tank. Definitely halo's menthol ice and coolmist is much better, at least they taste like menthol analogs.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Yeah, got good number of stocks from Janty but almost all gone due to using 6v on 510 LR which drains liquid very quickly. Those no sign is ok, but i use them sometimes to get a good change every now and then, plus signs are those liquid i can keep going for quite sometime. I'm using GGTS & AFSv3, due to the nature of auto feed system i usually top it up with 6ml of liquid which is why i prefer those i like in it and i can keep going with it. While those without sign, i use Janty Ego to vape them.

Janty Menthea Spitaca and Polar Mint has similar taste, they taste like spearmint candy, which i dont really like, imagine eating toothpaste all day long. I can't imagine having either in my AFS liquid tank. Definitely halo's menthol ice and coolmist is much better, at least they taste like menthol analogs.

Hey bro, just reply back on your pm.The Menthol Ice which you're letting go is a deal.Do PM me on the meeting location and details.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread