The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavourings

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by gizmo, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gizmo

gizmo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    Lifted this list from TW for Lorann flavourings..only listed flavours that don't contain either colorings, oil or sugars & are ok to use.

I have a few of them,Vanilla butternut & Bavarian creme are really nice. :p

Can buy from here:-
    Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate

Licorice was missing which I have & is OK.

Butter rum
    Caramel
    Cheese cake
    Cherry
    Chocolate
    Chocolate hazelnut
    Cotton candy
    Cran-raspberry
    English toffee
    Grape
    Lemonade
    Mango
    Marshmallow
    Mint choc chip
    Orange oil
    Pecan
    Pina colada
    Raspberry
    Strawberry kiwi
    Tropical punch
    Vanilla butternut
    Water melon

2. COM76

COM76 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Brilliant. Good idea for a thread i was just looking for some flavours. I have purchased all the usable Queens flavouring from Woolworths today. Made a mix of 0 nic e liq using strawberry and coconut. Only added 2ml of each to a 15ml mix contain PG, VG and Vodka. Could not taste it to well it was sweet though. The strawberry came through a bit. Any suggestions for mixing will be appreciated. Receiving 100mg nic in a few days to help with the mixing. I Will look into some of those flavours Gizmo. How long did postage take?

3. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
  4. gizmo

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    What I have was found on ebay a while back....some from Tas..some from WA some from the US...the sellers I used seem to of disappeared now.

Not sure where in OZ Chocolate Moulds are but I reckon a week or just under for delivery,I just use it for a flavour boost...3 or 4 drops....& great in deserts.

5. Kimmyw

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    I think I read somewhere that Choc molds are in Gympie, but dont quote me :)

6. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    How great is that e juice calc. Thanks. Will order some flavours tomorow. The vanilla butternut and watermellon sounds nice. This is becoming an expensive little hobby my gf is getting worried. She caught me looking in the tea area at woolworths for 5 min then got really confused when i purchased some Madam tea (for lipton p Mod). Owell thanks again guys for your help. What flavours are you into. Besides the Strawberry coconut concoxian i made i have only tried some tobacco flavours. I have an order due tomorow from Light in a box with some more tobaco flavours.

7. gizmo

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    A gold star for that Kimmy :) why they dont put it on their site I dont know.

8. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Just got an email back from Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate. They said it would just take one day to recieve a package from them. Thats pretty good. Will make a smaill order tonight to test them out. When you say 3-4 drops Gizmo what amount of mls are you adding that to?

9. gizmo

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    One day delivery is goood.

I carry a 10ml bottle of e-liquid,its a to taste thing COM,some flavors are stronger than others,a case of experimenting....its very concentrated stuff Loranns.

10. mooody

mooody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Australia
    Great thanks Gizmo, I've got a ton-o-liquid that'll need flavouring, when I get around to it. It'll save me going through the list and researching!

11. Perpuk

Perpuk Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I ordered a lot of Loranns from inspied by Chocolate a couple of months back. Very fast delivery. We have probably given an Australian small business a bit of a boost!

I love the Pina Colada.

12. falconsforge

falconsforge Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Brisvegas
    Anyone looking for perfume flavours and menthol crystals. Chemicals They are in Brisbane.

13. Kimmyw

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    Interesting, they give 10ml free samples, minimum order quantity 1 kg, maybe we should contact them and see if they would be willing to sell us sample sizes, would have to work out how strong the essence is as to how much would be required for flavoring...

Good find falconsforge :)

14. darkmonk

darkmonk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I spoke to them on the phone over a month ago and after explaining what I wanted the samples for the guy said he would send me the samples I had requested. I live about 10-15km away from them and still have not recieved anything. I'm pretty sure he got swamped with requests after the business details were leaked on whirlpool.net.au. Next time I'm out that way I'll drop in on them.

15. falconsforge

falconsforge Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Brisvegas
    Yep I meant to post it in here at the same time but got caught by the register after 10 posts thing for a couple of days and forgot about it. I should have a chance to check them out over the easter break. Should be a few people migrating here from the WP thread.

16. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Does anyone know what the base is in Lorann flavourings. They are all listed under oils. I thought oil buggered the atomizers.

17. gizmo

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
  18. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Thanks for your help Gizmo. I was told if buying the queen flavorings buy the ones that say PG and water first in the ingredients list. Most of the Lorann flavors say Artificial flavor first then PG or Alchohol or water. Will the ones that say artificial flavoring first (meaning its manily based with) bugger your atomizer as well. Shopped on ebay for lorann and they sell 24ct mixed flavours for about 26 plus 13.45 for postage.

19. fair dinkum

fair dinkum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Australia
    Check TW's list here, just use the drop down box.

LorAnn Oils - the most trusted name in candy flavorings since 1962.

** indicates the flavor contains either colorings, oil or sugars and may not be suitable for Vaping in a personal vapourizer.

20. gizmo

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    Yep...put a quick pick list from TW at the start of the thread..all flavors with the ** left out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.