• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavourings

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Lifted this list from TW for Lorann flavourings..only listed flavours that don't contain either colorings, oil or sugars & are ok to use.

I have a few of them,Vanilla butternut & Bavarian creme are really nice. :p

Can buy from here:-
Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate

Licorice was missing which I have & is OK.

Butter rum
Caramel
Cheese cake
Cherry
Chocolate
Chocolate hazelnut
Cotton candy
Cran-raspberry
English toffee
Grape
Lemonade
Mango
Marshmallow
Mint choc chip
Orange oil
Pecan
Pina colada
Raspberry
Strawberry kiwi
Tropical punch
Vanilla butternut
Water melon

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Brilliant. Good idea for a thread i was just looking for some flavours. I have purchased all the usable Queens flavouring from Woolworths today. Made a mix of 0 nic e liq using strawberry and coconut. Only added 2ml of each to a 15ml mix contain PG, VG and Vodka. Could not taste it to well it was sweet though. The strawberry came through a bit. Any suggestions for mixing will be appreciated. Receiving 100mg nic in a few days to help with the mixing. I Will look into some of those flavours Gizmo. How long did postage take?

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
How great is that e juice calc. Thanks. Will order some flavours tomorow. The vanilla butternut and watermellon sounds nice. This is becoming an expensive little hobby my gf is getting worried. She caught me looking in the tea area at woolworths for 5 min then got really confused when i purchased some Madam tea (for lipton p Mod). Owell thanks again guys for your help. What flavours are you into. Besides the Strawberry coconut concoxian i made i have only tried some tobacco flavours. I have an order due tomorow from Light in a box with some more tobaco flavours.

Kimmyw

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
QLD Australia
Anyone looking for perfume flavours and menthol crystals. Chemicals They are in Brisbane.

Interesting, they give 10ml free samples, minimum order quantity 1 kg, maybe we should contact them and see if they would be willing to sell us sample sizes, would have to work out how strong the essence is as to how much would be required for flavoring...

Good find falconsforge :)

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
I spoke to them on the phone over a month ago and after explaining what I wanted the samples for the guy said he would send me the samples I had requested. I live about 10-15km away from them and still have not recieved anything. I'm pretty sure he got swamped with requests after the business details were leaked on whirlpool.net.au. Next time I'm out that way I'll drop in on them.

falconsforge

Jan 29, 2010
Brisvegas
I'm pretty sure he got swamped with requests after the business details were leaked on whirlpool.net.au. Next time I'm out that way I'll drop in on them.

Yep I meant to post it in here at the same time but got caught by the register after 10 posts thing for a couple of days and forgot about it. I should have a chance to check them out over the easter break. Should be a few people migrating here from the WP thread.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Thanks for your help Gizmo. I was told if buying the queen flavorings buy the ones that say PG and water first in the ingredients list. Most of the Lorann flavors say Artificial flavor first then PG or Alchohol or water. Will the ones that say artificial flavoring first (meaning its manily based with) bugger your atomizer as well. Shopped on ebay for lorann and they sell 24ct mixed flavours for about 26 plus 13.45 for postage.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread