• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavours that you can NOT forget (as much as you'd like to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Funny how that works. Swedish Pastry is my all time favorite all day vape. I get it by the 100's of mls. To each his own i guess.

I'm with you on that one, too. Absolutely love it! Which just proves again how incredibly selective everyone's taste buds are. For me, the one that had me gagging was another one that had rave reviews all over the place. Maple Rum Tobacco. Sounded SOO good. Took one vape and the immediate and powerful co-relation was to old, wet, dirty, sweaty wool socks! Not only disappointing but had 30 mls of the stuff that I bought on a whim. A real good lesson learned! Never, ever take anyone else's word - always buy sample bottles! :)

Stephen King reigns supreme!!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Indeed Stephen King does. The two guys from the cover of The Stand (my avatar as well) are featured in a big tattoo on my leg. The only novels of his I like more would be the Dark Tower series.

Anyways, sorry thread, back on topic.

Have you read the new Dark Tower book "the wind through the keyhole"?

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Watermelon from Totally Wicked made me gag and I'd bought a large bottle for GBP30 :(. I love watermelon and fresh watermelon juice, but this ejuice just didn't work for me. It tastes exactly like watermelon, so I can't really say what the problem is. I tried using it up by adding a few drops to some fruity DIY juices, but it is so powerful that just a couple of drops will overpower a 10ml of another juice.

(Oh and The Dark Tower Series was brilliant up to book four, then it went VERY seriously downhill fast... right down to total garbage for the last book. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I was. I will never read another SK novel as long as I live).

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I have 30ml of Orange Dream Bar that I swear is just diluted vomit. I keep checking the bottle expecting to see corn and stuff in it, but they did a good job of filtering it.

There's a nasty image! I had a similar experience with some sort of almond chocolate concoction from a now defunct vendor, and it just tasted like diaper.

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
I literally had to apologize to it with icecream.
I loled that's why I "liked" your post - not because I agree ;)

That, and anything DK. Especially DK-TAB. How anyone enjoys that flavor is beyond me

My neighbour and I both love DK-TAB and I've liked every other Dekang juice I've tried too. My bf says that Tab tastes like feet :lol:

I am only 1 month old into vaping and the only DK-TAB I've tried I made it myself from a flavor from Vapor Geek. I absolutely love it. I was even vaping this precise juice as I was reading your posts about it. But I realize that flavors change from one vendor to the other... I've had a bad experience ordering some RY4 that I hated while my other RY4 is probably my favorite juice.

Now, to answer the OP's question:
The worst juice I've tasted I made it myself out from a "M Type Premium" flavor. This flavor is supposed to put forward the "Tabanone", a tobacco molecule.

I wasn't aware that it should be used sparingly and I made an extra-concentrated juice out of the flavor I had. Vaping it was the most horrible surprise I had in my life. After one puff I threw the cartomizer in boiling water. I am sure that if you use a single drop of it in a tobacco mix it could be interesting... but alone it is disgusting.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Probably the strangest juice I've tried was called "Maple Melody" from a certain american vendor that sells my 2 favourite juices.

This juice tasted nothing like maple. The juice is black.....not brown, black and completely opaque.

The only thing it tasted like is burnt eggos.

I've had it for a while now and even steeped it for 3 weeks to see if it would change....nope.

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
I bought a 10ml bottle of the Limited Edition "Beer" flavour from FlavourCrafters. Although the word "Beer" is in fact printed on the label, ever since my first vape of it I refer to it as my "Public Pool Water" vape.
Yes, you can even detect a hint of old man sweat through the overbearing flavour of chlorine.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I bought a 10ml bottle of the Limited Edition "Beer" flavour from FlavourCrafters. Although the word "Beer" is in fact printed on the label, ever since my first vape of it I refer to it as my "Public Pool Water" vape.
Yes, you can even detect a hint of old man sweat through the overbearing flavour of chlorine.

Awesome...NOT!

renthepen

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada

Thanks for sharing your story, shockabsorber :)
I was tempted to order that FC beer-flavored e-liquid but now I think I won't waste my money. There are so many other juices I want to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread