Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
May 8, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
there's so much wrong with flawless and their products, where should I start? their website says it takes 24-48 hours to ship an order, after 3 days I emailed them asking for the status of my order and my tracking number. I got no response. a second email went out after 5 days, again no reaponse. On day 6 I finally called the warehouse to find my order, no answer after 3 calls. I was forwarded to a voice mail box that is full an unable to take any more messages. On day 7 I called the warehouse several times before someone finally answered my call. I was then put on hold for nearly 15 minutes before I could vent my fury. The lady I spoke to had no idea the whereabouts of my order so she packaged my whole order while I was on the phone. She did nothing to right their wrong, I got no expedited shipping, no free ejuice, no nothing. i only got my $250 order and no satisfaction. It shipped the next day. And boy was I ready to see my new mod. When I finally opened the package, I was exited to see my new toys. The excitement only lasted until I removed the mod from its box. There were dents on the edges of the mod and rda, there were spots in the cerakoting where I could see copper, the button was unevenly sanded and looks like crap, the threads are so incredibly dirty that I could hardly screw the top cap and rda, the engraving on my copper v1 top cap is barely visible and there are other issues I could write about but I think this post is getting a little too extensive. In conclusion, they have the worst customer service I have ever seen and their products seem to be mishandled after production. Has anyone else experienced this kind of trouble with flawless??​

Reactions: BentWookie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread