Flawless Vapeshop 600ML Mystery Box ...Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I must confess that I've been vaping my own juices for years, but this deal caught my attention. You receive at least 600ml of different e liquids, from 0 nic to 6mg/ml nic. If you have any special request you can ask for it and they will try their best to please you (They have in my 2 orders, so I just can say they have a great customer support). This 600ML deal costs $20, and shipping is $5.00 in USA. There is a coupon for 15% off that I've used however I don't know if it is active but you can try: 15%OFF

Great Flavors, nice 120ML bottles (some may be 60ml but you always get AT LEAST 600 ML of e juice). On my second order I received among others 120ML of KOHIBA TOBACCO CUSTARD; I do love tobacco flavors and this one is fantastic. I am very pleased with all the juices they have sent me, only exception was a grape juice (good one but I don't like grape flavor); I will trade it with a friend so nothing is lost. They ship very fast ad I believe you will be pleased as I was with both orders. I am not related to this company in any way but I feel its just fair to share with others my experience with FLAWLESS VAPESHOP. Awesome company!

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread