Flooding in Vmod XL Hybrid Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
How do you guys rec. I prevent flooding in the atty? or how to drain it without removing the bottle? It hasnt been a huge issue, I just am getting used to how much pressure to apply when squonking...is that right? Anyway.

First impressions on this thing are- its amazing. I've experienced no leaking, great flavor, and its very easy to use.

Thanks for any input! :blush:

tlynn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Austin, Tx
I read this in another thread: Try this HH.357 feeding technique. Get all the juice back down into the bottle by sucking it back down with the squirsh and gently blowing into mouthpiece. Now tilt the Vmod about 90 degrees, i.e. level, and take a couple of healthy "dry" pulls, no power yet. Now start pulsing power as you draw until you start getting good vapor. Then immediately back off on the tilt enough so you don't flood it, and keep vaping. Raise and lower the XL somewhere between say 20 degrees short of level and 20 degrees over, so you control the feed. If you overdo it and get juice in the tip (and backing off from level is not enough), stand it up and recover the juice as before, then start over. This whole routine becomes second nature, after all, do you remember how hard it was to breathe right after you were born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread