• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida e-juice suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Hey there! Just found the Florida group... :)

I checked out some of the suppliers in this thread but didn't see any that really provided any vg based juices. Did I miss it or are there any here in FL?

I just started vaping this January and I'm trying to stick with vg for the most part. I've ordered some DIY supplies too.

(There went my tax return!) :rolleyes:

Silque1964

Jul 30, 2010
Wow, I have some office space in the (almost) CENTER of the state (Mulberry, just south of Lakeland) and I'm thinking I may need to be a suppler! Any info on opening an e-cig/juice storefront would be appreciated! How cool would it be to keep a supply of empty carts, and let folks "try before they buy" the flavors. I could sell a freshly filled cart for a buck!

I recently picked up a 510 kit and some menthol e-juice in Orlando from thevaporshoppe.com. The customer service was absolutely awesome! I'm new to vaping and had a TON of questions. They listened patiently to them all and answered all of them confidently.

I still have half a pack of analogs in my car and no desire to have one. This totally exceeds my expectations.

iWill

Aug 31, 2010
Pensacola, FL
I don't know if it's helpful or not but I placed an order from Totally Wicked and it arrived the next day (USPS priority mail). It shipped out of Bradenton, FL according to the label on the package. Prices seem a bit high but I do like their Menthol flavor (favorite so far).

Totally Wicked ... an odd bunch. Their juice prices are high and I don't know why. I have been in their forums for a while now and even asked one fella, a loyal TW guy, and he said, basically, because they can. He did talk about quality, but I find good quality elsewhere. They just came out with their Black Label. Love to try it, but $30 for 30ml, plus shipping? No thanks.

Their device prices are more inline with others and they have some great deals sometimes, so mostly I use them for hardware.

My 2 cents,
iWill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread