Florida Girl aka Luv2Vape_ - My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2vape_

Jul 16, 2015
Sunny Florida

Ok, I’ll try to keep this short & sweet! (like me, lol)

I’ve been an ex-smoker for 437 days & 10 hours!! I’ve saved $2,843.30 & avoided 8,749 cigarettes!!

On May 18th, 2014, my fiance’ & I went down to our local vape shop!! It was there that I really got educated & excited about FINALLY giving up my nasty habit!! I’ve been a smoker for 20+ years & was really getting tired of smelling like an ashtray (especially my hair…ewww!), the constant cough & everyone telling me how bad they were for me!

I knew how bad they were, my grandmother & father both passed away, way too young & it was cigarette related! I didn’t want to die a horrible death like that!! I didn’t want to be selfish anymore…I wanted to LIVE to watch my nieces grown up to be beautiful young ladies & I wanted to live happily ever after with the love of my life!! I tried cold turkey & failed! I tried the patches & failed!! vaping was my final hope of giving up my pack a day habit!

The guys at the vape shop were TOTALLY COOL & very down to earth. They answered my crazy assed questions & then let me sample whatever type of juice they had in the store!! I started off with my Menthol & thought why am I trying something I want to stay away from & thought… just look at all those flavors…WOW!! It was a bit overwhelming!! I bought a couple of bottles of juice, got me a starter kit & haven’t picked up a cigarette since!! I tell everyone I can about how wonderful it is to VAPE!!

I absolutely LOVE it!!

Now I just blow clouds & enjoy life!!! I love going to the vape shop; trying new flavors & brands & sharing my story! My mom gave me this poem when I was about 21 & begged me to quit smoking. I never paid much attention to it then, but I keep it nearby now to always remind me of what my life could have been!! I want to share it with you…

I'm just a friendly cigarette - Don't be afraid of me.
Why all the advertisers say, I'm harmless as can be!
They tell you that I'm your "best friend" (I like that cunning lie):
And say "you'll walk a mile" for me, because I "Satisfy."

So come on, girly, be a sport! Why longer hesitate?
With me between your pretty lips, you'll be quite up-to-date.
You may not like me right at first, but very soon, my pet,
You'll find you just can't get along, without a cigarette.

You've smoked one pack, so I know I've nothing now to fear;
When once I get a grip on girls, they're mine for life, my dear!
Your freedom you began to lose, the very day we met,
When I convinced you it was smart to smoke a cigarette.

The color's fading from your cheeks, your finger tips are stained;
And now you'd like to give me up, but sister, you are chained!
You even took a drink last night - I thought you would ere long,
For those whom I enslave, soon lose their sense of right and wrong.

Year after year I've fettered you, and led you blindly on,
Till now you're just a bunch of nerves, with looks and health both gone.
You're pale and thin, & have a cough, the doctor says "T.B.":
He says you can't expect to live much longer - thanks to me.

But it's too late to worry now! When you became my slave,
You should have known the chances were, you'd fill an early grave.
And now that I have done my part, to send your soul to hell.
I'll leave you with my partner Death; he'll come for you,

Farewell!

I am EVER so thankful to the vape community & everyone who never gave up on me!! I apologize for getting long winded, but I love to share!! One day I hope to touch someone’s life & help them LIVE!!

Vape On my friends!!

~Kimberly aka Luv2Vape

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php

Ok, I’ll try to keep this short & sweet! (like me, lol)

I’ve been an ex-smoker for 437 days & 10 hours!! I’ve saved $2,843.30 & avoided 8,749 cigarettes!!

On May 18th, 2014, my fiance’ & I went down to our local vape shop!! It was there that I really got educated & excited about FINALLY giving up my nasty habit!! I’ve been a smoker for 20+ years & was really getting tired of smelling like an ashtray (especially my hair…ewww!), the constant cough & everyone telling me how bad they were for me!

I knew how bad they were, my grandmother & father both passed away, way too young & it was cigarette related! I didn’t want to die a horrible death like that!! I didn’t want to be selfish anymore…I wanted to LIVE to watch my nieces grown up to be beautiful young ladies & I wanted to live happily ever after with the love of my life!! I tried cold turkey & failed! I tried the patches & failed!! Vaping was my final hope of giving up my pack a day habit!

The guys at the vape shop were TOTALLY COOL & very down to earth. They answered my crazy assed questions & then let me sample whatever type of juice they had in the store!! I started off with my Menthol & thought why am I trying something I want to stay away from & thought… just look at all those flavors…WOW!! It was a bit overwhelming!! I bought a couple of bottles of juice, got me a starter kit & haven’t picked up a cigarette since!! I tell everyone I can about how wonderful it is to VAPE!!

I absolutely LOVE it!!

Now I just blow clouds & enjoy life!!! I love going to the vape shop; trying new flavors & brands & sharing my story! My mom gave me this poem when I was about 21 & begged me to quit smoking. I never paid much attention to it then, but I keep it nearby now to always remind me of what my life could have been!! I want to share it with you…

I'm just a friendly cigarette - Don't be afraid of me.
Why all the advertisers say, I'm harmless as can be!
They tell you that I'm your "best friend" (I like that cunning lie):
And say "you'll walk a mile" for me, because I "Satisfy."

So come on, girly, be a sport! Why longer hesitate?
With me between your pretty lips, you'll be quite up-to-date.
You may not like me right at first, but very soon, my pet,
You'll find you just can't get along, without a cigarette.

You've smoked one pack, so I know I've nothing now to fear;
When once I get a grip on girls, they're mine for life, my dear!
Your freedom you began to lose, the very day we met,
When I convinced you it was smart to smoke a cigarette.

The color's fading from your cheeks, your finger tips are stained;
And now you'd like to give me up, but sister, you are chained!
You even took a drink last night - I thought you would ere long,
For those whom I enslave, soon lose their sense of right and wrong.

Year after year I've fettered you, and led you blindly on,
Till now you're just a bunch of nerves, with looks and health both gone.
You're pale and thin, & have a cough, the doctor says "T.B.":
He says you can't expect to live much longer - thanks to me.

But it's too late to worry now! When you became my slave,
You should have known the chances were, you'd fill an early grave.
And now that I have done my part, to send your soul to hell.
I'll leave you with my partner Death; he'll come for you,

Farewell!

I am EVER so thankful to the vape community & everyone who never gave up on me!! I apologize for getting long winded, but I love to share!! One day I hope to touch someone’s life & help them LIVE!!

Vape On my friends!!

~Kimberly aka Luv2Vape
Beautiful story. :) Glad you made it to the other side and I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread