The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SpEcTReCHieF, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Come out for our first Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet :shock:, March 2nd, 2 p.m at The Oar House on Bayou Chico Restaurant in Pensacola. Here is the info for the place:

The Oar House Restaurant on Bayou Chico
    1000 South Pace Boulevard
    Pensacola, Florida 32502
    Heres a link to their site:
    oarHouse.Com

Come on out and meet your fellow vapers from around the area, have a drink, get something to eat, swap stories, show off your equip/mods, maybe try some new flavors, etc. It is sure to be a good time!! :w00t:

Please post if you can join us!!

2. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    2 from Crestview checking in with a tentative yes.. barring any medical issues. How wheel chair friendly is this place?

3. Bimini Twist

Bimini Twist Twisted Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    Count me in from Shalimar. I might be able to talk a Destin friend into coming.

4. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    I am pretty sure it will be ok opal, we are planning on being out on the deck which is covered. I know if you need help getting in and situated there will be plenty of us to help anyone that needs it. :) Did you check out the link above.

5. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    I looked at the website and the pics.. can't tell much for what I was looking for though. Hubby's 6'8" - might have his new prosthetic by then but might be in the chair - which is larger than standard size. Entry and bathroom availability is the concern in the event his prosthesis is not ready yet.

6. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Hey opal, did you want to try contacting them and see if they are wheel chair friendly? I can call if nothing else. Also like I said b4 I think most of us would help in any way we can. Just let us know what we can do. :)

7. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Hey I the front door is huge no issue there and it's all one lvl and even I will call today and ask about the restroom. I'll be stopping in there on Monday to talk to a manager about this whole thing so we could be assured ample seating all next to each other. Oh and on the flyer I'm putting the link to this thread on there so we can get some check ins to have a better idea about the number of people.

8. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    awesome thanks ScabbyTat

9. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    OK so I just talked to the manager and went to look at the men's room should have no issue even with a bigger wheelchair it's all set up he said as many people as we want he will put a whole area off to the side for us. So now we just need to get the numbers to him like a day before or an estimate at least.

10. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    Just a thought.. instead of it being Florida panhandle.. what about Gulf Coast.. Mobile really isn't that far away (closer to Pcola than I am I think)

11. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ya Gulf Coast Vapers Meet/Florida Panhandle Meet it don't matter to me, all the same I guess. I was going to go to the Alabama pages and post a link to this thread also in case anyone was interested.

Ok so now we need some more interest, who else can make it. Feel free to chime in!!

12. Bimini Twist

Bimini Twist Twisted Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    I should mention that my GF will be coming along. A proud Destin native, she is just an occasional vaper with 0mg nic through a purple Volt 78mm. Will see about inviting another friend soon. He's very happy with his eCab setup with one or two flavors and not much interested in the hobby potential that seems to tug ever harder at my wallet.

I've been resisting fairly well, but did get a Saturn Venus RBA on Saturday. Yea, that's it! Rebuild! That'll keep the hobby costs down. ;)

13. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Haha I know right I'm about to get an AGA and see how well I can do at rebuilding.

14. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    At Xmas time, I sent my daughter home with my purple 78mm Volt.. *sigh* I'll have my other colors with me though.

15. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    I sent an old friend of mine my ego passthru about a week ago and wouldn't you know it both of my 18650's were dead and had no back up it was a sad day.

16. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ya I just got a Phoenix and a DID rebuildable. Like them both. I need to order me some more stainless mesh and some more Kanthal. I spent quite abit this last month but figured so much new things had come out since I had vaped before I had to treat myself to a couple things. This month wont spend that much. Atleast I don't think I will. hehe :)

17. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Hey all,
    Well not sure if this is going to work but tried to make a poster for our event. If you like it maybe you can print it out and post it in a place of your choosing. Might get some more interest, never know.

Take care,
    Spectre
    View attachment Gulf Coast Vapers Meet PDF.pdf

18. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Oh yours look so much better than the ones I've tried to make so far. Looks like I'd wanna go if saw that one. Mine all looked like some scekchy like I was selling drugs or something.

19. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Well glad you like it scabby. Just thought I would try to get something on paper. Also posted a notice in the Alabama pages in hopes that there might be a few folks not to far away that could attend. Will have to see. :)

20. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Now I have to start looking for something to put all my juice in the bag I have now won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.