• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Come out for our first Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet :shock:, March 2nd, 2 p.m at The Oar House on Bayou Chico Restaurant in Pensacola. Here is the info for the place:

The Oar House Restaurant on Bayou Chico
1000 South Pace Boulevard
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Heres a link to their site:
oarHouse.Com

Come on out and meet your fellow vapers from around the area, have a drink, get something to eat, swap stories, show off your equip/mods, maybe try some new flavors, etc. It is sure to be a good time!! :w00t:

Please post if you can join us!!

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
2 from Crestview checking in with a tentative yes.. barring any medical issues. How wheel chair friendly is this place?

I am pretty sure it will be ok opal, we are planning on being out on the deck which is covered. I know if you need help getting in and situated there will be plenty of us to help anyone that needs it. :) Did you check out the link above.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Hey I the front door is huge no issue there and it's all one lvl and even I will call today and ask about the restroom. I'll be stopping in there on Monday to talk to a manager about this whole thing so we could be assured ample seating all next to each other. Oh and on the flyer I'm putting the link to this thread on there so we can get some check ins to have a better idea about the number of people.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
OK so I just talked to the manager and went to look at the men's room should have no issue even with a bigger wheelchair it's all set up he said as many people as we want he will put a whole area off to the side for us. So now we just need to get the numbers to him like a day before or an estimate at least.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I should mention that my GF will be coming along. A proud Destin native, she is just an occasional vaper with 0mg nic through a purple Volt 78mm. Will see about inviting another friend soon. He's very happy with his eCab setup with one or two flavors and not much interested in the hobby potential that seems to tug ever harder at my wallet.

I've been resisting fairly well, but did get a Saturn Venus RBA on Saturday. Yea, that's it! Rebuild! That'll keep the hobby costs down. ;)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ya I just got a Phoenix and a DID rebuildable. Like them both. I need to order me some more stainless mesh and some more Kanthal. I spent quite abit this last month but figured so much new things had come out since I had vaped before I had to treat myself to a couple things. This month wont spend that much. Atleast I don't think I will. hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread